Forums

Help › Forums

I'd play more Tournaments but...

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 12 2022 12:00 PM (3 replies)
  • Scorpius
    19 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 10:07 AM

I've tried to play 3 or 4 tourneys recently and for some reason my putter pal doesn't seem to work.  I've checked my settings and putter pal is turned on but not when I play a tournament.  Any ideas?  I am getting the free putter pal through my clubhouse... could that be the problem?

Scorpius

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 10:30 AM

Scorpius:

I've tried to play 3 or 4 tourneys recently and for some reason my putter pal doesn't seem to work.  I've checked my settings and putter pal is turned on but not when I play a tournament.  Any ideas?  I am getting the free putter pal through my clubhouse... could that be the problem?

Scorpius

Try the following...

1) Goto Game Settings

2) Turn Off BOTH Shot and Putter Pals

3) Save and Close Game Settings

4) Go back to Game Settings

5) Turn On BOTH Shot and Putter Pals

6) Save and Close Game Settings

This process has worked well in the past

Don

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 11:51 AM

If you are in fact referring to Putter Pal (the 1/10 divisions of your putting meter) then the solution TopShelf2010 described above will correct it.

But if you are referring to the green glowing "hit it this hard" area in your putting meter as I suspect, that is NOT Putter Pal. That is "Putting Power Tip " and it does not work in tournaments or ranked rounds. You are best advised to turn it OFF entirely and learn the putting distance calculations.

• Scorpius
    19 Posts
    Thu, May 12 2022 12:00 PM

Your right MarchieB, I did not know there was a difference between the Putter Pal, and the Putting Power Tip.  In that case, my Putter Pal IS working.  Thanks for the clarification.

RSS