Forums

Help › Forums

Leaderboards

Tue, Jun 21 2022 8:20 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • okiechuck
    6,452 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2022 2:10 PM

In PC Club Tournaments with more than one round, leaderboards are still not listing the leaders. It seems the leaderboards are listing the players as they sign up to play. Example" first guy to signup is at the top of the leaderboard. He only plays 2 or 4 rounds. He is still at the top of the leaderboard when the tourney concludes. WGT reports the winner as the first guy. But then the Country Club board shows the real winner. 

This has a lot of my members threatening to stop play CC tourneys until this nonsense is corrected. PLEASE, put the leaderboards back to the way they were and have been forever. They worked just fine and no one spent any time complaining.

Cheers

• PeteM2
    3,438 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 6:03 AM

Hi Champion

Are you anywhere near sorting this CC Tournament Leaderboards problem out yet?

I could send you all the same screenshots that have previously been submitted by other Members, but i suspect you have already seen them, if you want more please let me know.

It is very frustrating trying to see who has played each round, who is still in the CC tournament, who i need to remind to play a round.

It makes a complete mockery of a Leaderboard when the players a the top are not the Leaders !!! and may even have withdrawn, and in this illustration My Position (at top) says 22 when you will see quite clearly I am not ?

An early solution would be very very much appreciated

Pete

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2022 8:42 AM

We're still working on the leaderboardv2 bugs we're really sorry about the delay on them and we're hoping to have it all fixed by next update

• PeteM2
    3,438 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2022 3:28 AM

Thanks for update

• woodrush407
    876 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2022 10:18 PM

will the leader board (on the website) for ready go tournaments also be updated or put back the way they were before the update to show the time remaining in the tournament along with prize credits?

thank you

• Jerrodcaldwell53
    47 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2022 8:20 AM

Opt out of leaderbioard emails thanks

• PAGES
RSS