Forums

Help › Forums

Bottom Area Containing Swing Meter, Clubs, etc Missing

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 5 2022 3:12 PM (3 replies)
  • rockinroller
    11 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 1:27 PM

I purchased a new computer today with Windows 11 and uploaded my beloved WGT, looking forward to playing on a faster machine.  After uploading and opening my account, the home screen shows no bottom frame where the swing bar, clubs, etc. are located.  To make matters worse, the 3 dots normally accessed at the top, left of the home screen are not there either (I was thinking perhaps its a display setting that needs to change.  I recall last time I used it, I had it set at "Full Screen".  It's still the same old monitor, just new PC.

Help!

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 2:21 PM

For maximum screen use you could try this little application...

WGT maximized v2.2.exe

...or if you have AutoHotkey installed...

WGT Maximized v2.2.ahk

It should maximize the game but still show your taskbar.

There are three keyboard shortcuts...

CTRL + ALT + M  to maximize the game window or reset it if the game window has moved out of position. Can also launch the game if it's not running. 

CTRL + ALT + W  to make the game window fill approximately 75% of your screen. So effectively giving you a window you can move around.

CTRL + ALT + X  to exit the application (and exit the game if running). This will disable all the shortcuts.

The shortcuts are also executable from the system tray icon (green square with a white 'H') by right clicking on it.

Running the application will launch WGT Golf.

*Update v2.2 fixes closing the game when exiting the application which wasn't working in v2.1. Version v2.1 available below if you don't want the exit game feature.
    WGT Maximized v2.1.exe
    WGT Maximized v2.1.ahk
  • rockinroller
    11 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 2:36 PM

Thanks.  Have you heard of this screen issue before?

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 3:12 PM

Yes, a few other members have experienced this kind of problem.

RSS