Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 5:15 AM

WGTShamWow:
    Its only for practice/coin room rounds since apparel bonuses don't apply to ranked rounds, but the Foxwind apparel set does this. It starts at a 15% chance if all items are level 4+ and goes up to a 60% chance if all items are level 9 or higher. I know its not exactly what you were looking for but its something. 

Thanks for that reply. I was not aware of that. Good info to know.

Ark

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 10:45 AM

WGTNico:
    Honestly anything you feel that can make WGT a better game overall. 

Maybe if we all chip in and buy you guys a couple of course builders, you might update Best of Famous and Best of Hardest? How hard can that be? It would be almost like giving us two new courses to run around on in multi play. Geez, Famous only has I think 5 out of 14 courses on it.

Easy peasy? Maybe? Yes?

Please

Thank You

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 10:55 AM

WGTShamWow:
    since apparel bonuses don't apply to ranked rounds

you may be referring to the specific sponsor apparel bonuses like the lost ball recovery feature - this is true - but sponsor apparel is in effect - during ranked rounds while playing individually and clashes which as far as I know are also ranked rounds.

it is why people have asked for an option or feature to turn all the stupid apparel off when trying to practice under ranked round or practice conditions otherwise you have to go in and take everything off for each item.  annoying but how we work around it.

can be confusing when referring to sponsor set bonus item (which requires multiple or all items from a selected sponsor) versus the specific sponsor apparel equipment enchancement - which are in effect during individually played ranked rounds and as noted clashes.  

by all means, please turn them OFF during ranked round or at least offer a 1 click option to turn them all off.  but I do believe this was suggested or mentioned before.

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Mon, May 9 2022 6:48 PM

Clash rounds are ranked rounds and apparel boosts do apply 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 3:17 AM

Nico, I just dug up the suggestions I made six years ago when I was still new and had a humongous passion for the game.

Most of them are still valid, I believe.

Now that WGT is ready to listen to us players, please have a look HERE. Thank you.

• creedink78
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 10 2022 3:51 PM

•Tee placements in all the rooms being according to player level. Frustrating to have a player at several levels above playing from the forward tees. 

• beerstine
    665 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 4:19 AM

Relatively simple idea...put direct links to these forums and to the inbox on the home screen.  A lot of players, probably mobile only players, don't seem to know this resource is here.

Include the option to change equipment before every tournament round, not just before single player ranked rounds, bracket tourneys and multiplayer games.  

When done with a tournament round, default back to the tournament leaderboard instead of the home screen.  Lots of needless clicking just to see where you stand.

Longshot ask...create flexible club sets that let you sub a hybrid for a 3 iron, or an extra specialty wedge for the standard pitching wedge.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 2:32 PM

WGTNico:

• forum improvement

Time zone based! 
    Did Sammy post 3 hours ago, or did he just post?

Game improvement:

Pick a time for next day and stick with it regardless of the stupid time change. 5pm PDT every day, all year, etc! 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, May 11 2022 2:36 PM

beerstine:

Relatively simple idea...put direct links to these forums and to the inbox on the home screen.  A lot of players, probably mobile only players, don't seem to know this resource is here.

Agree, at the same time, I’m guessing a lot of mobile players don’t know that a PC version exist. I’ve ask some mobile users and they had no idea!

RSS