Forums

Help › Forums

What new things do you want to see?

Fri, Feb 23 2024 7:02 AM (175 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:29 PM

BStanley6:
    5. Lift the distance/elevation marker on putts higher off the ground so you can read the dots (or at least attempt to read them anyway).

This is one thing I never get to understand. When playing on mobile, this problem doesn't exist. Vice-versa, double-tapping is enabled on PC, but not on mobile.

Why do you separate more and more one platform to the other? Isn't it more cumbersome & complicated for you WGT to handle, manage and maintain PC & mobile versions in a separate way?!

I don't know why you keep on removing good things and applying bad ones on both platforms. Seriously!...:-(

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 1:45 PM

Yiannis1970:

wgt had it from 2007 and decided to ban it!!!

No, WGT still has it and uses it. They currently can't use it for mobile because it's too small, but I wish they could change the code to allow it for PC users in the settings for all game types on PC.

Screenshot

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 3:12 PM

I know...i mean decided to ban it for every other format.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 3:20 PM

ScottHope:

What's a naked beer cart?

One without advertising on it, probably considered a sacrilege by some ;-)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 3:59 PM

I would LOVE to see the WGT Virtual Tour return in some form or another. I only played on it for about 6-7 months just before it was abandoned.

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/virtual-tour/?year=2019

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sat, May 7 2022 4:34 PM

sunglasses in the pro shop or more hats that come with sunglasses equipped. PLEASE

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 9:02 AM

WGTNico:

Hey gamers, 

back at the end of March I made the what are the worst bugs thread and I gained a lot of good information from that one (still feel free to post in there whenever there's bug fixes we need to look at). I am back again with another question. 

What are some new features you all want to see come to game. This one is a lot more open ended so it can range and you can bring up but don't feel limited to

Outside the game

• website
    • forum improvement
    • other

Things within the game

• quality of life changes
    • apparel ideas
    • tournament improvements
    • event improvements
    • country clubs

Honestly anything you feel that can make WGT a better game overall. 

Just as a little teaser, I have what I think is a pretty cool announcement next week for something that I've personally been working on for a bit. Before anyone asks, no it is not related to the new course coming to the game.

OMG we have been asking for over 2 years now, what has changed ? I think their is not 1 person at Wgt that is capable to upgrade this game. Just a stupid ploy to get certain azz kissing forum helpers to do the work for Wgt and they are to stupid to realize it.

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 11:46 AM

I realize this page is about things we want to see, but there is something that really doesn’t belong in the game and that is “heartbeats” from the short grass/greens that don’t go in the hole. There’s no reason to get rid of the double-click, Ready-Go timer, or still have to sign up for things on the website, yet WGT installs and continues to have “heartbeats” on or around the greens that don’t actually go in the cup.  

• arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 4:35 PM

A friend of mine Ranger0200 sent in a suggestion awhile back, about having a ball retriever available for purchase in the Pro Shop. His suggestion was that when a ball was lost in the water or Deep Rough, a player who had a ball retriever may have maybe a 10% chance of recovering it.

For all of the places where balls get lost, that shouldn't.... a 10% chance of recovery is more than acceptable.

Oh,and fix the tiering issue(s) so we don't have level 98 Tour Pros...... hitting off the ladies tees with top gear.... sheesh

Ark

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, May 8 2022 5:40 PM

arkage57:

A friend of mine Ranger0200 sent in a suggestion awhile back, about having a ball retriever available for purchase in the Pro Shop. His suggestion was that when a ball was lost in the water or Deep Rough, a player who had a ball retriever may have maybe a 10% chance of recovering it.

Its only for practice/coin room rounds since apparel bonuses don't apply to ranked rounds, but the Foxwind apparel set does this. It starts at a 15% chance if all items are level 4+ and goes up to a 60% chance if all items are level 9 or higher. I know its not exactly what you were looking for but its something. 

RSS