Forums

Help › Forums

Credit Purchases

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 12 2023 9:02 PM (6 replies)
  • Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 8:59 AM

I don’t know why but my last three attempts to purchase Credits have been unsuccessful. Apple and my bank are working fine but WGT are not crediting my account.

I have raised this for a third time with WGT but have yet to receive a satisfactory answer. Has anyone else encountered a problem of late, or is it just me?

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 10:01 AM

Had this happen quite awhile ago. I was using a credit card. I had to change to a different card to get it to work again.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 10:01 AM

Had this happen quite awhile ago. I was using a credit card. I had to change to a different card to get it to work again.

• Kalliste
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 2:13 PM

Yes it is a problem.... I think it is vecause they want to know your Country.

On the 1st window that opens to `buy credits` scroll down to :

"Change Billing Information"    a new window opens.

Then obviously scroll down to your Country.

Then fill in your credit card details and the `I am not a robot` box.

Then all should be good.

Listee

x

• Dale1959
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 10:57 AM

I have had a similar problem. It won't let me buy $20 it says "unable to deposi funds".  When I up it to fifty however it takes just fine and gives the credits. I have already reported it to WGT twice in the last year. But it's still doing it. I think they're trying to rip me off by saying if you don't spend 50 you aren't getting any credits.

• Kzfarms
    28 Posts
    Thu, May 5 2022 2:03 PM

Something happened to me got for 50.00

• Ryan4Eagle
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2023 9:02 PM

I had made purchases last year 2022 up until November, then the last 4 purchases that I tried to make failed, due to Payment server error.

my Credit card was charged, and I posted an issue report, and my money was refunded.

A week later I tried to buy a bundle package and still failed again. I still have not received an e-mail or reply to my post.

WGT will not make any MONEY if they don't fix this issue imminently.

Here's a solution: don't keep any Credit cards on file. make it so the buyer will have to enter the card number and information each time. This will save all these issues and make money for the WGT.

Immedient action is need.

Ryan4Eagle.

RSS