Help › Forums

slowing down the amount of time to swing

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:07 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DinoPing
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 12:43 PM

is there any option for slowing down the amount of time to swing?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 1:55 PM

You mean slowing down the swing meter speed, right?

You can buy "advanced" balls in the pro shop. They all have different meter speed indicated in their stats. The higher the number, the slower.

There are also clubs you might consider to slow down the meter speed but be careful! The swing meter speeds of some clubs are even faster than the (default) starter clubs you have so it'd be better for you to rent and experiment them by yourself before you actually buy them. Generally speaking, based on my experience, clubs with swing speed 4.0+ are the ones you will see some significant swing speed decrease.

Another option is "Focus Buy Boost". It'll cost you 30 credits each time and be applied only once on that particular shot. Tap on the swing meter and you'll see the lightning icon right above the meter. I've never used it so frankly I can't tell how effective that is though. 

Good luck!

↓↓ EDIT : You know what, Scott and Steff... I thought the same at first, but then, I said to myself "Maybe, just maybe he might be real" so I wrote what I know. And thanks, Nico. I appreciate it. :) ↓↓

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 3:19 PM

Never does any harm to check a members profile on their 1st post Simon.  ; )

EDIT : It's becoming a very strange world to me. These days I can talk to a thing on my bedside cabinet and get an immediate and polite response, yet if I hear someone speak outside who appears to be alone, and I respond thinking they are talking to me, I get glared at as if I'm an idiot because I don't know they are talking on their phone through a discreet microphone and earpiece.

When I was young anyone who wandered the streets talking to theirself was deemed to have absconded from the local looney bin and was awaiting recapture.

I'm an old git in a modern world, tough times ahead Scotty.  : |

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 3:19 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Good luck!

This may be a bot...

• WGTNico
    616 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 6:36 PM

I love the answer though!

SimonTheBeetle:

You can buy "advanced" balls in the pro shop. They all have different meter speed indicated in their stats. The higher the number, the slower.

There are also clubs you might consider to slow down the meter speed but be careful! The swing meter speeds of some clubs are even faster than the (default) starter clubs you have so it'd be better for you to rent and experiment them by yourself before you actually buy them. Generally speaking, based on my experience, clubs with swing speed 4.0+ are the ones you will see some significant swing speed decrease.

Another option is "Focus Buy Boost". It'll cost you 30 credits each time and be applied only once on that particular shot. Tap on the swing meter and you'll see the lightning icon right above the meter. I've never used it so frankly I can't tell how effective that is though. 

Good luck!

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 12:49 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Good luck!

What the hell is focus buy boost? Haven't seen it on PC. We can choose to use a meter speed reducer from the option tab but that thing is free and you can enable it forever.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 6:49 AM

ScottHope:

It's becoming a very strange world to me. These days I can talk to a thing on my bedside cabinet and get an immediate and polite response, yet if I hear someone speak outside who appears to be alone, and I respond thinking they are talking to me, I get glared at as if I'm an idiot because I don't know they are talking on their phone through a discreet microphone and earpiece.

When I was young anyone who wandered the streets talking to theirself was deemed to have absconded from the local looney bin and was awaiting recapture.

I'm an old git in a modern world, tough times ahead Scotty. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:08 AM

Tabarnak777:
    What the hell is focus buy boost? Haven't seen it on PC. We can choose to use a meter speed reducer from the option tab but that thing is free and you can enable it forever.

The SLOW METER BOOST option in Settings only allows you to purchase (for 30 credits) the ability, for that one swing only, to slow down the meter speed.  It is not free.  You have to click on the lightning-bolt symbol above your meter and then pay 30 credits to enable it.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 10:26 AM

DinoPing:
    is there any option for slowing down the amount of time to swing?
    Not sure if OP is Bot or Not? Also not sure if they're asking about slowing down the Shot Meter itself or about having more time on the shot clock for playing each shot? (45 sec in Coin games)

BUT ... what exactly are you talking about Tabarnak777 ???

Tabarnak777:
    We can choose to use a meter speed reducer from the option tab but that thing is free and you can enable it forever.

What is this "Free Meter Speed Reducer" in options???

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 12:13 PM

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the BOT Zone!

Imagine, WGT's new creative Moderator, creating a BOT to start threads which evoke answers which then, ultimately, lead to increased sales of various items offered by WGT.

Note, the first reply (Simon's) describes suggestions of items, available for purchase. NICO replies that he liked it. No wonder, it conveniently fails to mention those items available for free that would slow the meter....and then the anticipated discussion that follows....

Oh, and yes Virginia, the OP is a BOT....see ScottHope's BOT list in the links section of his profile. I believe this OP is number 16.

IMO - Do not feed the BOTS...

P.S. I am OPY and still using HP's identity....

• PAGES
RSS