Help › Forums

Message system is way off base

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 30 2022 2:59 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 9:51 AM

Maybe it’s just because I do most of my game related messaging and playing on my phone but the messaging system used to be awesome and now it is nearly unusable.

Previously when you replied to a message in your website profile page you would be able to see what you were responding to, now everything is completely separate.  It has made responding to messages harder than needs be  

I am mobile but I do have some pc friends and this is just the worst system y’all have developed or allowed to be put in place.  

Seriously, y’all add clothes and have showdowns and all the other stuff but these issues the people playing the game experience feel overlooked and not an serious to WGT.  It should be.  

EDIT: it seems the issue I brought up only occurs when I am using my phone to access the wgt website. On my tablet it isn't having that issue so I must assume that for PC no one notices anything different and why no one responded.  Since mostly PC players use the website and care nothing for the mobile players, well, crickets

• SamSpayed
    4,890 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 1:18 PM

BWerthy:
    EDIT: it seems the issue I brought up only occurs when I am using my phone to access the wgt website. On my tablet it isn't having that issue so I must assume that for PC no one notices anything different and why no one responded.

That's correct.  On PC, when responding to a message, it shows all the messages for the page of the message chain you are on.

BWerthy:
    Since mostly PC players use the website and care nothing for the mobile players, well, crickets

I wouldn't say that, necessarily.  But there are obviously differences between what mobile players see and what PC players see, including renderings of the WGT web pages.  So a PC player saying "it looks fine for me" usually doesn't help you if you're on a mobile device.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 2:15 PM

But there are obviously differences between what mobile players see and what PC players see, including renderings of the WGT web pages.  So a PC player saying "it looks fine for me" usually doesn't help you if you're on a mobile device.

Amen… 

• HamdenPro
    2,407 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 5:15 PM

pdb1:
    You probably wouldn't

That's a foul....starting something that was not there..

EDIT: technical term is Baiting....Sorry, but had to call it.

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 5:30 PM

Good call…no need for a replay

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 8:22 PM

HamdenPro:

You sure thats the right term for the right thing?

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 9:26 PM

PureGro1:

HamdenPro:

You sure thats the right term for the right thing?

He is a Master at it.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 9:52 PM

SamSpayed:

BWerthy:
    EDIT: it seems the issue I brought up only occurs when I am using my phone to access the wgt website. On my tablet it isn't having that issue so I must assume that for PC no one notices anything different and why no one responded.

That's correct.  On PC, when responding to a message, it shows all the messages for the page of the message chain you are on.

this recently change for me on my phone, but it works better on my tablet which I still haven’t got the hang of typing on there  

BWerthy:
    Since mostly PC players use the website and care nothing for the mobile players, well, crickets

I wouldn't say that, necessarily.  But there are obviously differences between what mobile players see and what PC players see, including renderings of the WGT web pages.  So a PC player saying "it looks fine for me" usually doesn't help you if you're on a mobile device.

Oh I just like to razz the PC players every so often. Got the best showing up to say hi ;)

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2022 2:44 PM

BWerthy:
    I just like to razz the PC players

So, er ah, how's THAT ^^^ not baiting?

• PAGES
RSS