Forums

Help › Forums

Hatespeech without retaliation

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:51 AM (4 replies)
  • Vrcic1x
    5 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 9:56 AM

I quit wgt a long time ago before these silly changes were implmented and recently just returned hoping to get back into it, but i wish i had never bothered to be quite honest.

Low tiers cannot get a game in non head to head format like we could previously, and if we could you have every high rank quitting because they made a bad shot.

Thats my little gripes but what really broke my love for this game was the individual who decided to harass me with random crap with me doing nothing to him.

I cant add the screenshot i took of the abuse but it accuses me of being racist a *** and a ***....i mean seriously you let idiots like that play this game?

I have sent a email to support asking to delete my account permanently, there is no way i am playing with idiots like that about.

I can play golf elsewhere, sure its not as realistic but its a damn sight more fun than this is nowadays.

• RonnyB
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:09 AM

unfortunately dumbassery has flooded todays gene pool and they walk amongst us. the other day (i shoulda wrote his name down) a player comes on with a message to me "FU" i doubt he forgot the n. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 2:47 AM

If you turn chat off you won't have to put up with these clowns.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:35 AM

Join a countryclub for interaction with the members within, the best way of avoiding the dumba**es.

Bjorn

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jun 6 2022 3:51 AM

Vrcic1x:
    i mean seriously you let idiots like that play this game?
    WGT can't look outside the screens, and they are paying customers...

Vrcic1x:
    I have sent a email to support asking to delete my account permanently, there is no way i am playing with idiots like that about.
    So, unfortunately, his harrassing is successful: One opponent less!

RSS