Forums

Help › Forums

Heads up PC players.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 22 2022 10:53 AM (26 replies)
  • Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 11:49 AM

Been there, done that.  Hasn’t worked, though it used to.

If you are using an Android device you can still reset the advert ID through Google. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2022 2:54 PM

Cicero733:

Been there, done that.  Hasn’t worked, though it used to.

If you are using an Android device you can still reset the advert ID through Google. 

Am not Android.  Thanks anyway.

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 8:28 AM

Just reminder PC vids have been available to some degree for almost month now for me. Not awesome numbers but glad to get some consistency.

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 5:54 PM

Funny enough i have a friend came over today and he also plays wgt and on his account the PC videos were available but mine wasnt. I assume the quota reached for my account???

• jbboon
    20 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 1:45 AM

anyone notify Customer Services of the problem?

mine was fine until last update, then zilch

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 8:01 AM

Bun3107:

Funny enough i have a friend came over today and he also plays wgt and on his account the PC videos were available but mine wasnt. I assume the quota reached for my account???

Did he do his first on your comp? If so maybe tied to IP somehow?

I'm no marketing guy but as others have mentioned here, there seems to be a "regional" component to this at times.

Bottom line no one here knows their system . Iv'e finally accepted  just check everyday and hope for the best.

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 11:43 AM

Yea was his first on mine but as of today, he's still having it.

So thats why my conclusion is "quota for each and everyone".

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 8:11 AM

I started this thread in mid April. I have had consistent supply of free credits everyday since. Granted I had to be up at 3am to get the max but would get handful through out the day anyways.Im grateful to WGR  for this. It allowed me to start using premium balls. Now

get 1/2 vids a day. Im pretty sure supply of vids comes down  to their ability to obtain ads. But lets face it in this economy good chance they have/will dry up. Here's hoping that's not the case and they reappear soon. Ill check everyday (just not 3am).

• Duphpherer
    440 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 10:04 AM

Been nice the last few weeks with consistent credit via PC and android. But the last couple days almost nothing. Really thought it would last longer. 

I tallied up the cost of my last set of equipment going into the abyss above level 102. It totals over 20,000 in credits. I have lots and lots of time to save as I'm only 93 currently. 

Restart them credits WGT, daddy needs new weapons! 

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 11:18 AM

Hope we have good Holiday season like last year! lol

RSS