Forums

Help › Forums

My Tournaments>Tournament Results

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 8 2022 8:40 AM (6 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2022 2:43 PM

So, I'm assuming that the toggle between Show All Tournaments- is the switch between ones I've entered and ones I haven't?  Apparently, that could not have been made intuitively obvious.....

Why aren't the tournaments listed in any kind of an order?

Also, when I click on a tournament that I have entered, I assume that the score which is barely able to be read is mine?  Was there no other color options to highlight my finish? Conversely, could it not have been made exactly like the background color so I couldn't even read any of it?  Yikes....

I know some of the graduating students from a near by art school Let me know if you could use their help in future color choices.

Also, the local kindergarten has some kids who can put contrasting colors together.....

Ark

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2022 8:50 PM

arkage57:

I know some of the graduating students from a near by art school Let me know if you could use their help in future color choices.

Also, the local kindergarten has some kids who can put contrasting colors together.....

I also like how they changed the background color of the DAILY BONUS page.  It reminds me of a backed-up toilet at a truck stop.

More changes that nobody asked for 😣

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 3:49 AM

Complain complain complain. If you don't like what you see, stop playing. Geeze.😂😂😂

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 4:31 PM

callaghan159:

Complain complain complain. If you don't like what you see, stop playing. Geeze.😂😂😂

They are both making good points - the developers are making ridiculously unnecessary changes, and often making things worse than they already are (probably so they can say they fixed something in a later update!), rather than spending the time to fix real bugs!  How many times in the past 12 months have they changed the background colour - I remember 3 updates which included this nonsense!

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 3:54 AM

MioKontic:
    They are both making good points - the developers are making ridiculously unnecessary changes, and often making things worse than they already are

I agree to a point, but  WGT has rarely, if ever listen to the one's who spend money on this game, so I play it as it is. I am not making any real money here. People have complained about everything being the same background colors and when they change something people still complain. Is it any wonder WGT does not care what we say. Damn if they do and damn if they don't. Cheers

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 8:14 AM

callaghan159:

MioKontic:
    They are both making good points - the developers are making ridiculously unnecessary changes, and often making things worse than they already are

I agree to a point, but  WGT has rarely, if ever listen to the one's who spend money on this game, so I play it as it is. I am not making any real money here. People have complained about everything being the same background colors and when they change something people still complain. Is it any wonder WGT does not care what we say. Damn if they do and damn if they don't. Cheers

I'm not sure the majority of the complaints involve "changes" per se, but that the changes or improvements don't work properly. It's clear the upgrades are never tested before being released. It has been suggested many times, that a decent QA shop be developed to address the bugs before release. This makes sense to me.

How is retirement treating you, Brian?

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 8:40 AM

ct690911:
    How is retirement treating you, Brian?

Not retired Colin...lol. My time off was refused and they only had the balls to tell me on the second last day before I was suppose to leave. Official day is June 17th. I tried to be honest and professional on my way out and they decided to play dirty, so now its my time to play dirty.. On official vacation the next 2 weeks. Cheers

RSS