Help › Forums

New courses

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 20 2022 10:54 AM (2 replies)
  • BumsiBu
    13 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2022 3:59 AM

Hi folks, 

I've been playing this game over 10 years now. Since than only a few courses have been added. All the courses are either in the US or GB. Why not adding some more from Europe? This would also attract more European players. E.g. Vallderama (Spain), Le Golf National (Paris, France), Gary Player Country Club (Sun City, SA), Green Eagle Golf course (Hamburg, GErmany), etc.

With the modern technologies it shouldn't be too difficult to add them to the WGT community.

Best regards, BumsiBu

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 10:51 AM

BumsiBu:
    With the modern technologies it shouldn't be too difficult to add them to the WGT community.

I agree that adding new courses, especially European courses, would be awesome.  However, it's a lot more difficult than you think.  WGT would need to negotiate the legal rights to use the courses in the game, they would need to fly employees to Europe to photograph the courses and map the greens and course features and terrain, and once all that's done they would need to stitch together the photographs and program the courses.  And that's just some of what they'd have to do.  Not saying it couldn't be done, but it is a long, involved process.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2022 10:54 AM

OP still rocking the Ping Rapture irons though, that's pretty cool to me.  :)

RSS