Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's Blended Family Doesn't Mix Very Well

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 2 2022 4:09 AM (1 replies)
  • Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 10:05 AM

In the ten years I have been playing, I have tried to experience some of everything the game has to offer. When the coin world showed up as an option for us PC’ers a couple years ago, I was determined to become proficient at it and to some degree, I was as demonstrated by the fact that I maxed out all my apparel in just a few months but in the process, I came to dislike the 45 second clock and seldom play it anymore. I simply don’t like the tension it brings me.  I was weaned on the slower style play of the PC world and there I will stay.  My concern is that our country clubs are now a mix of both PC and mobile and developing a healthy camaraderie among the two styles is near impossible which frustrates many owners. I get it that most mobile players do not have PC’s and therefore, cannot enjoy the full scope of WGT Golf. I guess about the best we can expect under these circumstances is to try to be satisfied with a country club made up of mostly casual acquaintances and free lancers. Just sayin’.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 4:09 AM

Slimjim001:
    try to be satisfied with a country club made up of mostly casual acquaintances and free lancers. Just sayin’.

Yup I find it darn near impossible  to play club members. Maybe its because of the 2 different  platforms , I don't know but I find there are cliques in clubs also which is fine but don't post in forums to "hit me up for a game". I give up trying to play club members. Play mostly alt shot now and WGT weeklies. Started playing the showdowns recently just for a change of scenery. Cheers

RSS