Help › Forums

Change In Leaderboards

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 24 2022 2:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 6:13 AM

Is not showing what country club a player is from on leaderboards done on purpose? I always thought it was cool to see what country club players represented. I know this is not a big deal, but if it is gone for good, I will miss it. 

Note: I am talking about the web pages. I had not noticed this change until this morning.

BP

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 3:23 PM

BPeterson8256:

Is not showing what country club a player is from on leaderboards done on purpose? I always thought it was cool to see what country club players represented. I know this is not a big deal, but if it is gone for good, I will miss it. 

Note: I am talking about the web pages. I had not noticed this change until this morning.

BP

Just another “improvement” in the latest update, lol. I suppose they think its just as easy to click on the players name. 

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 2:40 PM

What is lost is the ability to sort by country club to check on your clubmates and find friends a lot easier as there are fewer country clubs to sort through. A step backward.

If we had to give this up to be more compatible with mobile at least off-set it by having complete leader boards in mobile.

DJ7

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 4:06 PM

Let me be NOT the first to say, screw mobile. The cheap bass turds took the easiest least costly possible way out of replacing Flash and it's been nothing but a clown show arcade game cluster **** since.

AND PS:      rant over

• SeveFrost
    1,489 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 4:49 AM

I totally agree about not being able to see your score/position, or the full leaderboard on mobile. They're just two changes that could make the game better

• seanderson1
    60 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2022 11:34 AM

Totally agree. A step backward. I want to see what clubs are represented at a glance not having to click every damn player to see that. The leaderboards look bare now WGT. forget about mobile, I want my complete leaderboard showing on my PC.

• seanderson1
    60 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2022 11:35 AM

Totally agree. A step backward. I want to see what clubs are represented at a glance not having to click every damn player to see that. The leaderboards look bare now WGT. forget about mobile, I want my complete leaderboard showing on my PC.

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 7:58 AM

BPeterson8256:

BP

It looks like "Country Clubs" are part of the leaderboards again. 

Why Saying "Thank You" Matters - Crown Connect

Thank you!

Brett

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 1:01 PM

BPeterson8256:

Nope, not always.

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2022 2:11 PM

SamSpayed:

BPeterson8256:

Nope, not always.

That was last week's, Scott. However, as I look closer, the multi-round tourneys are not showing the country clubs, but the single round tourneys are showing country clubs this week.

A random sampling of the monthly tourneys looks the same, with single round tourneys showing the country club, and multi-round tourneys not showing the country club. Perhaps there has been a change that has created a spacing issue?

• PAGES
RSS