SimonTheBeetle:

callaghan159:
    Agree here...darn things keep moving.

😂😂😂

2x the 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• beerstine
    665 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 1:15 AM

I too would prefer if the Showdowns were run like a single play tournament with 100 person groups, organized by tier and playing from tier default tees and green speeds to keep the competition more level.  

The 10 credit ante division can have Hacks playing Champions (who are playing that room to minimize credit losses to the bogey bug). Less experienced players in overmatched games are the ones most likely to forfeit and cause the bug.  Let them play others in their tier and let the best among them get prizes they couldn't hope to win in the current format.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2022 11:53 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Folks, boycott it. Do not play! It's like you complain about losing money while continuing to buy shares of a troubled company. The primary guilt lies on the company, but you people playing the showdowns are also not free from it at this point.

Sort of like the crash...I mean clash. Stop playing and maybe the prizes and other matchup problems will be fixed....won't happen.

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 8:09 PM

Here is one I haven't see mentioned.

Having the ability to turn APPAREL OFF for ANY game.

ex: 'single player, stroke game, ranked round' the default is apparel on with NO option to turn it off. How can it count as a ranked round with apparel on ??

time to get neked I recon ;-)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 8:14 PM

callaghan159:
    Sort of like the crash...I mean clash. Stop playing and maybe the prizes and other matchup problems will be fixed....won't happen.

+1

KenBTEXAS:

Here is one I haven't see mentioned.

Having the ability to turn APPAREL OFF for ANY game.

ex: 'single player, stroke game, ranked round' the default is apparel on with NO option to turn it off. How can it count as a ranked round with apparel on ??

time to get neked I recon ;-)

???

Apparel magics are already "OFF" in ranked rounds.

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 12:44 AM

If you choose.

game mode, single player, stroke, the default selection is "ranked round", apparel is on and there is no way to turn it off.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 1:05 AM

Deleted. Duplicated Post.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 1:15 AM

KenBTEXAS:

If you choose.

game mode, single player, stroke, the default selection is "ranked round", apparel is on and there is no way to turn it off.

Then just wear basic ones (abilities) if you don't want apparel 'magix'? :-/

I'm afraid any attempt of adding an apparel on/off switch would complicate and break even more things...

The best is WGT abolishes and removes all cartoonish apparel abilities once for all. It's just plain stupid and ridiculous!

• boozinn
    16 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 1:45 AM

Im  playing  a  coin  game  and  I'm  1 up  on  the  last   hole  and  next  to  pin  on  my  2nd  shot  and  opponent  in  in  rough  on  2nd  shot  with  no  chance  to  win.  He  times  out  on  3rd  shot  and  i  lose  my  coins  and  what  would  have  been  his  coins  too. There  was  nothing  wrong  with  my  internet.  It  was  a  900,000  coin  game. It's  not  the  1st  time  this  has  happened. The  coin  games  are  full  of  cheaters   so  just  letting  you  know  I'm  finished  with  coin  games  .  Not  really  a  good  product   a  waste  of  ball  usage. So  are  the  credit  tournaments  their  full of  cheaters  too. I   feel  sorry  for  people  who  use  their  credit card  on  this  site.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 4:02 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    The best is WGT abolishes and removes all cartoonish apparel abilities once for all. It's just plain stupid and ridiculous!

100% agree although I just started using the stupid apparel. I got tired of being out driven all the time when playing alt. Alt is my main playing platform and I was losing most rounds so I started using apparel and my fortunes have gone in the opposite direction. Cheers

RSS