Forums

Help › Forums

HOPERMAN TO THE RESCUE

Thu, Apr 18 2024 8:52 AM (311 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 3:36 PM

HamdenPro:
    mass media advertising is not cheap. Especially if associated with "The Incredible Hoperman" ™️ and/or Horrible Comics Group.

I got your fee right here . 

HamdenPro:
    for a much more reasonable listing fee, a Billboard. - IMHO

Dear Sales team @ TIH and /or HCG , Thank you for returning my call . talking to a real person who walked me thro all the fine print ment a lot to me ,  and the fee of covering the light bill , water and sewage , gas for the hot water , dounuts and coffeee in the morn , cleaning the office and bathroom , walking your dogs and clean up after was all good with me ..   But as to the trash ,  I warn you now that I can not help no matter how hard I try that some of it might find its way back . 

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2022 3:11 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 11:29 AM

Now available in a store near you - Special Easter Offer BOGO

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 6:10 PM

And FYI everyone....I hear those rumors, no, it is not about hero worship. Notwithstanding, what Scott brings to the WGT community is remarkable.

I just really, really, I mean really, get a kick out of cutting and pasting his head on things.

So, there it is. I feel so much better now.

TY

EDIT: TBH, I really like the Hoperman furry slipper as well and have asked NICO to send it up the chain of command and maybe have it in the Pro-Shop. He said he would, but they also said I would get my bag. So, if anyone is interested to purchase Hoperman furry slippers, and WGT knows it will get sales. I am sure they will get right on it.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 2:55 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 2:58 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 2:58 PM

This, and the prior two post, were deleted as a result of self censorship. In retrospect, I should have just left them alone and trusted that the WGT community, at least those who read this thread, understand that I am only having fun and have no intention of offending anyone (ever).

Therefore, I am reposting the "lost replies"...

Thank you for those who have privately sent words of encouragement.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 3:47 PM

ALL PAGES CAN BE ENLARGED BY CLICKING ON THEM....

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 3:48 PM

Issue #2 has hit the newsstands, what are they saying:

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 3:57 PM

Steff;

I'll state publicly that your comic book rocks. The effort and creativity you put into this labour of love, for our collective entertainment, should be regaled as high art.

OK, maybe that ^^^ was a bit over the top. At the very least, it should be enjoyed and appreciated ..:)

ct

RSS