Forums

Help › Forums

HOPERMAN TO THE RESCUE

Thu, Apr 18 2024 8:52 AM (311 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 5:33 PM

opyeuclid:
    I would like to place a add in the next issue ,  reward for leads to signs looking to be found on #8 and # 9 on the bay of chambers .

As I am sure you can imagine, mass media advertising is not cheap. Especially if associated with "The Incredible Hoperman" ™️ and/or Horrible Comics Group.

You already had an advertisement in the Limited Edition Issue #1 "The Incredible Hoperman - Origins" ©️, gratis (for public relations purposes).  

I would suggest, for a much more reasonable listing fee, a Billboard. - IMHO

opyeuclid:
    I called the number and the automated voice said that the reps were busy and my call mattered to please hold

Originally, I was going to use a 1-800 toll free number. However, upon inquiry with the local telephone service provider, the number was already taken by the Illinois Housing Authority. Obviously, upon learning this, HCG Enterprises immediately modified it's billboards.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Fri, Apr 8 2022 2:46 PM

Sorry about this interruption from what is important, "The Incredible Hoperman"™️

However, we do have to keep the lights on, so we can see what we are printing. On that note, a brief ad from a sponsor.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Apr 9 2022 2:38 AM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 10:26 AM

De railed , responded due to not thinking , sorry !

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 10:32 AM

Deleted as no longer relevant.

I would like to thank HK for cleaning things up. It was not an offensive post. It just did not belong in this thread.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 10:36 AM

Deleted, see prior post.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 10:44 AM

Sorry HP , I was just replying to HK without thinking about the fact it was on your post and was de-railing . 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 11:54 AM

HamdenPro:
    It really is a shame that even this thread is not free from straying way off topic for which it was intended. 

Agreed.  But please, don't let the troll-in-chief of the WGT Forums deter you from posting more Hoperman comics.  I, for one, am looking forward to them 😊

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 12:02 PM

I already apologised for falling into the trap ! CT

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2022 12:14 PM

bossbird:
    Sorry HP

No worries. No one meant any ill will and there was nothing offensive about anyone's post. No need to get the Junior Moderator involved.

RSS