Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:37 PM

MioKontic:
    LizzieRossetti

And the beans are ready ? 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 7:14 PM

Said " beans " were ready and the " Rose " was red .  To have been there was a pleasure that a few of us do remember . The timing was right at the time of said game that was with out a score .   When Faterson was a cave painting and Andy was in control , Yancy was searching and " Sweet Pie " graced us .  The Cat had his way and the  " Caddie " has his day .

Riddle me this Hoperman .

OPY

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 2:59 AM

The Hopemobile sits idle while the evil villians WidGe& STopGolf continue to cause mayhem in the AM & PM all throughout GotThem City.  

What's the community to do?  Has Hoperman and his sidekick Hamden abandoned GotThem while WidGeT's bugs further infiltrate the code and STopGolf's devmen continue to wreak havoc throughout GotThem City?

Has Hoperman finally met his toughest head to head match?  Have all his great goals and achievements truly been nullified?  Does the scoreboard & history tell the true story?

Well...

To find out...

Tune in during the next update to see if Hoperman is drowning in the Bear Trap or if he's merely working with Commissioner Bordom to bring justice back to GotThem.

Same Hope Time

Same Hope Channel

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 4:23 AM

pmm711:

Same Hope Time

Same Hope Channel

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2022 5:20 PM

I may have stumbled on to Hoperman's never talked about, younger cousin...

The weasel that took this picture, was delicious

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Tue, Aug 2 2022 7:07 PM

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 2:47 PM

opyeuclid:

Said " beans " were ready and the " Rose " was red .  To have been there was a pleasure that a few of us do remember . The timing was right at the time of said game that was with out a score .   When Faterson was a cave painting and Andy was in control , Yancy was searching and " Sweet Pie " graced us .  The Cat had his way and the  " Caddie " has his day .

OPY

I remember the days very well (except for Faterson, he was before my time).  You may have noticed that I have Strange "Beans are ready" Magic, Lizzie and Andyson in my profile picture  :)

I also remember when you won a pine cone from Yancy's Par 2.5 course  :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 3:20 PM

MioKontic:

I still have that pine cone , 

OPY

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 6:49 AM

MioKontic:

opyeuclid:

OPY

I remember the days very well (except for Faterson, he was before my time).  You may have noticed that I have Strange "Beans are ready" Magic, Lizzie and Andyson in my profile picture  :)

When the forums rivaled any humor from any source.  The best of WGT days for sure.  Gone but not forgotten. 👍🏻👍🏻

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 8:50 AM

RSS