HOPERMAN TO THE RESCUE

Sat, Dec 23 2023 11:35 AM (309 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2022 10:29 AM

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 3:44 PM

Seems I have been away from the forum since mid-April (except for the odd comment which kind of fell on deaf ears.  But I just went back through this thread after I was prompted to do so (sort of, kind of, not totally), and I have to say...

It's BRILLIANT!

I will try wander back in from time to time, if I don't forget, to leave my sign, be it appreciative or un.

30 minutes passes

Ok, I fell asleep while writing this, and I dare say so did you whilst reading it.  And now that I've restarted, I have a question for Hoperman...

While wanting to write "I fell asleep while writing this", it instead came out as "I fell asleep which writing this".  Hoperman - Why does my... OMG I fell asleep again!  But having reopened my eyes I am determined to continue, and hopefully finish this.  Hoperman - why does my bain say one thing, but my fingers type something totally different, and more often than not irrelevant?  Can you fix it?  Is there any hope of a recovery?

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Sat, Jul 23 2022 4:34 PM

" ...why does my brain say one thing, but my fingers type something totally different, and more often than not irrelevant?  Can you fix it?  Is there any hope of a recovery?"

And if you can fix this ^^^, I have several issues with women I'd like you to address..:)

ct

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 6:34 AM

MioKontic:
    OMG I fell asleep again!  But Having reopened my eyes I am determined to continue, and hopefully finish this.  Hoperman - why does my bain say one thing, but my fingers type something totally different, and more often than not irrelevant?  Can you fix it?  Is there any hope of a recovery?

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 2:07 AM

I try not to take drugs of any kind, but these definitely seem like the answer.  And 10% off the first one too.

You know what, I'll skip the anti-falling-asleep one for now, but I just gotta try the BrainPill.  Do they do testing programmes and require candidates where they would pay me instead of me paying them?  Man, I just need to get my hands on them!

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2022 6:34 AM

MioKontic:
    Do they do testing programmes and require candidates where they would pay me instead of me paying them?

Seriously?!!

Hoperman is a creation of a WGT member, inspired by another WGT member. Ergo, although independently owned, and operated, apart from Top Golf's various legal entities, it is still subject to, and must comply with, various Terms and Conditions, and other whatnots.

As such, as stated heretofore, Hoperman still, in a somewhat totally detached way, is under the auspices of Top Golf and WGT.

Any sales of the aforementioned genuine faux products are subject to WGT commissions and tariffs, and this results in revenues to WGT for all products officially unofficially endorsed by Hoperman.

So, the real question then becomes:

Will WGT pay you?

I think you know the answer. Now, don't you feel silly for asking?

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 2:02 PM

HamdenPro:

MioKontic:
    Do they do testing programmes and require candidates where they would pay me instead of me paying them?

Seriously?!!

Hoperman is a creation of a WGT member, inspired by another WGT member. Ergo, although independently owned, and operated, apart from Top Golf's various legal entities, it is still subject to, and must comply with, various Terms and Conditions, and other whatnots.

As such, as stated heretofore, Hoperman still, in a somewhat totally detached way, is under the auspices of Top Golf and WGT.

Any sales of the aforementioned genuine faux products are subject to WGT commissions and tariffs, and this results in revenues to WGT for all products officially unofficially endorsed by Hoperman.

Will WGT pay you?

Are you sure you aren't related to LizzieRossetti, cos I didn't understand a whole bunch of that.  But I'm guessing what you were trying to say, in not so few words, was... No?

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 2:09 PM

MioKontic:

HamdenPro:

MioKontic:

Seriously?!!

Will WGT pay you?

Are you sure you aren't related to LizzieRossetti, cos I didn't understand a whole bunch of that.  But I'm guessing what you were trying to say, in not so few words, was... No?

Mio...HP is female. Like most females, she tends to over explain. (I ask my wife the time, she tells me how to make the watch.)

'sayin

ct

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2022 2:57 PM

ct690911:

I ask my wife the time, she tells me how to make the watch.

LOL 🤣 Glad to know I'm not alone. You'd better listen to her though if you wanna have a decent dinner, plus a peace of mind in the evening. 😁

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 1:47 AM

MioKontic:

Now Mio why did you have to mention Lizzie? I miss her in the forums. 

RSS