Forums

Help › Forums

Enough already - Where's my bag?

Sun, Apr 17 2022 9:21 PM (29 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 3:00 AM

I sent a message a long time ago...my bag back or refund in credits...got my credits back.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 4:13 AM

callaghan159:

I sent a message a long time ago...my bag back or refund in credits...got my credits back.

Like with everything else WGT "decides", it seems to depend on who is on duty that day. Even after this many years in existence, they tend to make up the rules as they go along.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 4:55 AM

ct690911:
    Like with everything else WGT "decides", it seems to depend on who is on duty that day. Even after this many years in existence, they tend to make up the rules as they go along.

True. One good thing, though, is that no matter who's on duty that day, they're supportive, reasonable and grant what you ask for most of times. Well, that's how my experiences with them have been so far.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 6:46 AM

callaghan159:
    I sent a message a long time ago...my bag back or refund in credits...got my credits back

I did as well. WGT replied that they were working on getting the bags. That was way long ago and, thus far, obviously, nada....

SimonTheBeetle:
    no matter who's on duty that day, they're supportive, reasonable and grant what you ask for most of times. Well, that's how my experiences with them have been so far.

That has been my experience as well. I sometimes feel bad for customer support. They are the ones that have to deal with our complaints, most of which are caused by the programmers, whether it be by error, omission, alcohol or some other mind altering substance..

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 10:43 AM

HamdenPro:
    I sometimes feel bad for customer support. They are the ones that have to deal with our complaints, most of which are caused by the programmers, whether it be by error, omission, alcohol or some other mind altering substance..

Yup, they're among those often suffering from what's called "emotional labour". 

So when you ask something, ask them nicely. Show some respect. That sure helps. (I'm not addressing it to you specifically, Steff, but in general. I know you treat them nice and fair, but I've seen people who talk and behave as if CS folks owed them something.)

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 1:22 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2022 4:48 PM

I had a bag , it was one of them ( Bag + ) bags ,   was four sets of clubs in different bags .  could we get that one back Please .

OPY 

EDIT :    I dont want to ask fore  "creditsback "  fore said bag and or bag,s .

EDIT # 2 :   Could I trade them for a " Hint " to a sign for some other thread ? 

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2022 5:20 AM

I wrote to CS about this same issue and they refunded my credits spent on the bag, idk why they haven't helped you Steff

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2022 8:44 AM

tramilleo:
    I wrote to CS about this same issue and they refunded my credits spent on the bag, idk why they haven't helped you Steff

Thank you Tram.

It has been a while since I wrote to CS about the bags, and some other apparel items, that have not yet been replaced.

Given the success you, and some others apparantly, have had, I will try again.

TBH, I would rather have the credits than the bag.

opyeuclid:
    Could I trade them for a " Hint " to a sign for some other thread ? 

Agreed. I would gladly forgo OPY's bag for a hint as to the signs. In the meantime, I will take my credits. Thanks OPY for your contribution in the ongoing search to prove the non-existance of things that do not exist (which is not easy to do).

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2022 1:11 PM

I remember when the golf bags would be in random spots or different sizes....some really big and right in your view of hitting shots/putts. lol.

btw, great poem other HP.  ;-)

RSS