Forums

Help › Forums

Bogus Surveys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 18 2022 11:51 AM (0 replies)
  • garygun
    80 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 11:51 AM

Surveys which add qualifying questions at the end of a survey to deny payment... like a bar asking for proof of I.D. when you are leaving at the end of the night. WGT`s response to my latest complaint and my response:                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                                                On 03/18/22, "Tech Support (Peanut Labs)" <support@peanutlabs.zendesk.com> wrote:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (2195756) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Tech Support (Peanut Labs)

Mar 18, 2022, 1:04 PDT

Hi gg@cogeco.ca,

Whenever you notify us about an issue with a survey or offer, we make every effort to mediate with the offer provider or research client on your behalf. Sometimes they are unable to verify your eligibility for the reward, which is why you are not receiving credit to your account for Transaction ID 2188691740. In some instances we are able to make exceptions, but we cannot always reach this resolution for every request submitted. We work hard at identifying broken offers and surveys, so we appreciate your write in and bringing them to the attention of our partners.

Regards,
    Peanut Labs Support                                                                                                                            My Reply: This is the standard reply I receive each time I am scammed by WGT authorized survey companies who offer high rewards knowing they will never pay us (your members). Do they pay WGT their portion even though they don`t pay us? If not, I fail to see why WGT does not monitor them more closely as they abuse your members which negatively impacts WGT`s reputation. To my point a search for "surveys" in the WGT Forum shows 10 of the 20 links on pages 1 & 2 are complaints. WGT owns the website and needs to take responsibility for the actions of  3rd parties they allow to use their website.

RSS