Forums

Help › Forums

Found a new "Room" to play in! Pic included.

Sun, Mar 20 2022 1:02 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 5:14 PM

I was playing a game in the 3 hole 18k Casablanca room that ended in a tie. The game starts to set up for the CTTH round then went buggy and locked up. Then I noticed the room name had changed. Anyone want to play in Goose Pimple Junction?! Luckily, I got a screen shot of it. I'm not sure if this is going to work as I don't see a way to attach it, so I copied and pasted. We'll see. 

Edit - didn't work. I'm off to find out how to attach a pic. Well, no luck with the Help, FEQ or Search links. Can anyone point me in the direction for instructions on attaching a pic to my post? I don't have a photo sharing account...

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 5:18 PM

67Cam:
    Anyone want to play in Goose Pimple Junction?

No, I'm just fine at rabid rabbit crossing,  thanks any way

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 5:44 PM

You need to use a third party web image hosting site. Try Imgur. Upload your image to that site then paste the provided link to that image in your forum post.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 6:14 PM

The following was a response from WGT...

WGTChampion:

It would be pretty crazy of us to have rooms with names like Tokyo, Monaco, and then Goose Pimple Junction. It strays from the naming conventions a little. 

I googled to learn that Goose Pimple Junction is a community in Virginia, it is certainly not a new coin room. 

_CHAMPION 

• 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2022 7:16 PM

TopShelf2010:

The following was a response from WGT...

WGTChampion:

It would be pretty crazy of us to have rooms with names like Tokyo, Monaco, and then Goose Pimple Junction. It strays from the naming conventions a little. 

I googled to learn that Goose Pimple Junction is a community in Virginia, it is certainly not a new coin room. 

_CHAMPION 

Lol. Thought it might be an April's Fool joke, but it's not the right day! But I do have a screen shot with that as the name of the room. Just don't have a way to upload it. If anyone wants to do it, I'll send it to you.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 2:58 AM

Upload to imgur.

Then grab the link from imgur and post it here.

• 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2022 10:36 PM

Thanks. Here you go

https://imgur.com/a/YYpgRt0

• 67Cam
    28 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 11:06 AM

pdb1:

Wow I played the same room last year .

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION

Of course there is that . But back in the day I posted a couple questionable moderator posts . Before I knew it was a violation of the T & C .

BillyBob:
    No one would do that .

My guess is they have a test system in place and somehow they crossed. The company I work for has training units we'd set up on location. We had a training database with made up user names and products. We were the ones who made up names when we set it up, often using unusual names. I could see something similar going on here. Wonder who works at WGT Golf who is from Virginia?

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 11:23 AM

67Cam:
    My guess is they have a test system in place and somehow they crossed.

Definitely something along those lines I would say, I would also say those mods answers may have been honest as they may have never known or seen this either.

• PAGES
RSS