Forums

Help › Forums

Spam in Coin Room-REALLY!!

Wed, Mar 16 2022 11:46 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2022 8:21 AM

So there are actually people out there that report others ? The taunting and writing I told you so on others walls seems mature as well. 

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2022 8:33 AM

My fave line:

"I like to present useful information to people."

That line is gold. Could be the header for this forum? Hmm.

No wait.....my #1 fave was:

"What means that?"

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Mar 12 2022 3:08 PM

Cicero733:

Turn it around and look on the other side.

😂😂😂😂😂

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 9:58 AM

LeftyMcGee7:

my #1 fave was:

"What means that?"

That was my fav too - LOL

I sent a nonsense reply to see if he would respond or just continue the spam - an indication of a bot (maybe). 

I also liked the "I like to present useful information to people" - 

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2022 1:58 PM

Cameron122010:
    So there are actually people out there that report others ? The taunting and writing I told you so on others walls seems mature as well.

Yes, in fact, there are a lot of members who report others if those others are acting inappropriately or in violation of TOS (in such a way that it interferes with the enjoyment for others).

There are also members who search out and report mutli accounts and restarts - OMG< I know...those poor multis'

As far as posting on the wall of the offender, that was a joke. I have not posted anything on his wall. I did post on his club owner's page, referring the owner to this thread. I also saw I was not the only one who had posted on the owner's page as to the conduct of his members.

I would like to report, however, the offending member has, in fact, been suspended. He is no longer searchable in the Community directory.

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2022 1:20 PM

HamdenPro:

I also liked the "I like to present useful information to people" - 

He has some ManSplainin for ya Sis. Lol

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2022 1:37 PM

LeftyMcGee7:
    He has some ManSplainin for ya Sis. Lol

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2022 11:46 AM

HamdenPro:

Cameron122010:

Yes, in fact, there are a lot of members who report others if those others are acting inappropriately or in violation of TOS (in such a way that it interferes with the enjoyment for others).

There are also members who search out and report mutli accounts and restarts - OMG< I know...those poor multis'

As far as posting on the wall of the offender, that was a joke. I have not posted anything on his wall. I did post on his club owner's page, referring the owner to this thread. I also saw I was not the only one who had posted on the owner's page as to the conduct of his members.

I would like to report, however, the offending member has, in fact, been suspended. He is no longer searchable in the Community directory.

You’re doing yeoman’s work. Hopefully WGT will recognize this huge contribution to the community you provided. We are all safer now that he’s gone. Thanks for your service . 

• PAGES
RSS