Help › Forums

PC Players Room

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 8 2022 12:27 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • drucco99
    11 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 11:21 AM
    If anyone out there in wgt land is interested in getting into playing on pc or you're a pc only player. Here is a link to our PC Players Room on telegram https://t.me/+NxySY5GouCIxZWZh. You will need to download the telegram app to get in there. Come join in the fun of alt ball and skins action and meet some good people from different clubs and across the globe. You can find me on telegram @drucco99 if you have any questions. Thank you, John (drucco99)
  • wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 10:19 PM

Discord is allot better as you can do voice chat instead of ttyping while playing with others

• drucco99
    11 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 10:34 PM

You like it better and I can't stand it. To each their own. That's why we have options. You can do voice chat on telegram also. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 1:57 AM

drucco99:

You like it better and I can't stand it. To each their own. That's why we have options. You can do voice chat on telegram also. 

Just wondering what is the reason why you can't stand it?

• wizards6969
    116 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 9:52 PM

I'm on PC 

• drucco99
    11 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 5:12 AM

Yes they have both a mobile app and a desktop version for the pc. Here is a link to the desktop version https://desktop.telegram.org/. 

• drucco99
    11 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 5:19 AM

I don't like the way discord is laid out with all of the channels. Too much of a cluster f**K for me. I don't like how they limit you when uploading gifs or videos too. Not sure if they still do but there was a limit on file size last time I tried it. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2022 6:15 AM

drucco99:

I don't like the way discord is laid out with all of the channels. Too much of a cluster f**K for me. I don't like how they limit you when uploading gifs or videos too. Not sure if they still do but there was a limit on file size last time I tried it. 

Oh ok. I can understand that. 

• PAGES
RSS