Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Master playing Legends

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 1 2022 6:50 AM (5 replies)
  • MarkLBlack
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 7:55 AM

I have been playing this game for a few years, really off and on.  I am a Tour Master level.  It seems that lately when I play for coins I match up with legends, tour legends, and even champions a lot.  One day I played someone at this level over 6 times in a row.  My question, how does the game match you to another player?  It seems that when I play someone at a higher level I rarely catch any breaks.  It gets frustrating at times.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 11:05 PM

G.I.R. is your main issue, practice makes perfect

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 6:00 AM

I would suggest removing the link to cheat software on your page before you start asking for fairness in matches.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 6:34 AM

A lot of players ignore or don't pay attention to stuff that others posted to their wall. He didn't post it there.

Sure, he could delete it. But like I wrote, from what I see, many players don't bother to delete stuff others posted to their wall. 

I don't know that's actually worth pointing out to the player. His point is either legitimate or not irrespective of what someone else posted to his wall. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 6:47 AM

MarkLBlack:
    My question, how does the game match you to another player?
    I'm afraid that us users don't know and the company won't tell.

The least selection to think of is to look who's available, and the offers may be limited.

OTOH, which difference would it make?

MarkLBlack:
    It STILL gets frustrating at times.
    (amended)

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 1 2022 6:50 AM

@Mark.

You are a Tour Master, not a Tour Pro. There shouldn't be a lot of difference (experience or equipment wise) between you and a Legend. Additionally, you have a huge tee advantage.

I've had my butt kicked many times by lower tiers.

ct

RSS