Forums

Help › Forums

Reflect

Sun, Aug 14 2022 11:00 AM (164 replies)
  • craigswan
    25,467 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 1:09 PM

Word of the day is ‘flagitious’ (14th century): unspeakably wicked; guilty of heinous crimes..

Apt for today .

Its just the beginning..

• DodgyPutter
    4,282 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 1:40 PM

HamdenPro:
    It would have been nice, in the spirit of this particular thread, if did not break down to this level. I sincerely hope that Dodgy does not feel too compelled to respond and just let this detour end here.

Where exactly do you think this thread went off track? By the time I decided to answer some of what took it there I really thought it'd make no difference.  Apologies again to Lesley as it clearly didn't improve things.

Anyway, no I wont just take the blame for injuring an innocent party either.

Sniperdad2018:
    No, in fact I wasnt but what kind of creep are you ? Looking up my history ? Lets just say that during July of  2018 I started to  "reflect" on how horrible things happen in the world everyday and just havent felt the urge to play this silly little golf game  since my scintillating 3 under at Kiawah.  Guess Ill go back to being a " cheat ", whatever that means.
    You indicated you were playing here.  You said in another thread, in Jan of this year, how you take 45sec for a shot, yet this account hasn't been played on.  The xp you have come from an 18 hole game and a little CTTH, no coin games.
    Most of all even if largely ignored, the account is not searchable.  Any idea why that is?
    @ Robert, no he'll still be here.  I said in my earlier thread that the account wasn't searchable and he responded on it.  We've seen this on other threads, accounts that are banned yet people can still post from them. 
  • Sniperdad2018
    5 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 2:16 PM

DodgyPutter:

Most of all even if largely ignored, the account is not searchable.  Any idea why that is?
    @ Robert, no he'll still be here.  I said in my earlier thread that the account wasn't searchable and he responded on it.  We've seen this on other threads, accounts that are banned yet people can still post from them. 

Nope dont know at all why that is but whatever the reason that must mean Im cheating. 

• Robert1893
    7,254 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 4:40 PM

DodgyPutter:
    no he'll still be here.  I said in my earlier thread that the account wasn't searchable and he responded on it.  We've seen this on other threads, accounts that are banned yet people can still post from them

Missed that. 

Thanks!

• ct690911
    6,840 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 5:47 AM

David is heroically and bravely holding back Goliath.

...much respect.

ct

• SamSpayed
    4,159 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 11:30 AM

ct690911:

David is heroically and bravely holding back Goliath.

...much respect.

Agreed.  Let's hope it continues.

Side note, I don't see what the attacks on Sniperdad2018 have to do with any of this.  They are certainly not honorable.

• gonfission
    1,989 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 1:47 PM

What is the cost of finishing the second Mriya?

What is the cost of hope, dignity, tenacity, and pride?

Because that is what the Antonov 225 is all about

Russia destroyed the one beacon that can unite the WORLD, against Russia right now...

Perhaps that is what changed Germany's mind about support.

The Antonov 225 built in the 1980's has been targeted. Putin could not have chosen a more suicidal path... He will be the one funding the second heavy lift craft to its fruition  

Reparations Vlad? All part of invading a Sovreign nation

Zelensky is a living hero. Leads by example.... Pay the fork attention UN!

When asked if he needed extraction to a safe port, his answer was >

"I don't need transportation, I need AMUNITION!"   EPIC answer, to go into the annuls of confrontations

Move over Patton, MacArthur and the rest...

Man of the millennia. Never have I witnessed the LEADER of a nation, face war on the front lines, shoulder to shoulder, bearing the entire brunt of ALL his comrades 

Our meatheads could really learn something from this guy. I highly doubt it...

Putin has decided, by his actions on the 225, to stick a pointy stick in the eye of every country that employs the 225.

37 of 37 developed nations, BEG for its use, DAILY! Way to go Vlad

Maybe he wants the BIG Daddy to compensate for something? Hmmm, hmmmmm?

The oligarchs are now putting pressure on bare chested pony man, to withdraw

Yes, even Putin has advisers that he answers to. Just the destruction of the 225 will cripple the Russian economy for rebuilding the new one to today's standards of safety in the air.

Just so you know, Russia is not known for its safety conscious aircraft.

After the wall fell, we allowed a contingent of their pilots to fly our F15's, while we tried the Mig 22's I believe...

When exercises were completed, I and a pilot friend, overheard one of the Russian pilots say, "your planes are very FEMININE, your pilots have to walk the entire runways (true) to make sure you don't ingest something foreign into the engines." Broken stuff on the ground

"While our planes are designed to take-off from potato fields" This is also true

I am filled with Ukranian pride, while at the very same time, beyond embarrassed for my own country.......

Perhaps we can change the rule (you have to be born here to be president) & hire Mr. Zelenski to teach us some poignant measures of solidarity....

Thoughts and prayers are NOT going to help these people. Money is!

Leading by example, I have given my two 50 cal's, Barret 90, and McMillin Tac 50 with accompanying sighting equipment to the cause. They are in rout now. My time has come & gone, or I would be there now. Might as well give them some support, they desperately need....

The Tac 50 has the longest confirmed demise to date... Which if used on a person, is a Hague crime, punishable by DEATH.

Remember that next time you hear someone using a 50 to take troops...And bragging

About $42,000.00 of long range (Oh no you didn't). May they serve Ukrainians well.

Uranium tipped projectiles, make very short work of tanks....

By the way, Tanks are terrible in urban warfare. Target the optics, scopes on the top of tanks. Blind them with paint filled balloons. Anything to stop the sighting equipment....

Grandmothers putting sunflower seeds in the pockets of Russian soldiers, so flowers will grow from their corpses...... Brutal

Leave an everlasting scape to remind all of oppression

Godspeed to all Ukrainians 

Please, don't deny Russians comfort, many are refusing to fight, walking away from their armaments... Be kind towards them. They are marching on orders, or facing death......... 

Antonov An-225 landing at Gostomel Airport

• gonfission
    1,989 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 3:12 PM

Finally, and adversary even Putin can't survive

The PPA, Philidelphia Parking Authority

• gonfission
    1,989 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 6:16 PM

Name your terms...

The sass.........

• gonfission