Help › Forums

Time ... and the Difference Between Truth and Fact

Fri, Feb 25 2022 8:08 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:15 PM

ct690911:
    Dr Seuss is my philosopher of choice...:)

+1, though I would have to give an honorable mention to Stan Berenstain and Jan Berenstain- they truly had a lot to teach us as well...

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:25 PM

😁

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:45 PM

JessicaOfCourse:
    Wishing you all the very best in life—may love, peace, health, and prosperity permeate your life. Cheers, Jessica  

All the best to you as well, Jessica.  Peace be with you.  You seem like a nice person.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:51 PM

ct690911:

Dr Seuss is my philosopher of choice...:)

😀

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 1:26 AM

(something I am sure will make those moderating my every word happy) quote from jessica .

Jessica's problem was she and her husband were both playing wgt from the same home .

Despite both having different accounts wgt marked her down as a double accounter .

Despite contacting customer services and moderators repeatedly about this she never even received the courtesy of a reply .

For years now she has been moderated for this problem . Goodbye jessica .

But i know there will be patter of tiny feet as a huge compensation .

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 7:51 AM

craigswan:

Jessica's problem was she and her husband were both playing wgt from the same home .

Despite both having different accounts wgt marked her down as a double accounter .

Despite contacting customer services and moderators repeatedly about this she never even received the courtesy of a reply .

I find this hard to believe, I have been assured through multiple threads and interactions that all double accounts are just coin room ninjas hunting Champions and TC's coins...

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 8:08 AM

craigswan:

(something I am sure will make those moderating my every word happy) quote from jessica .

For years now she has been moderated for this problem . Goodbye jessica .

But i know there will be patter of tiny feet as a huge compensation .

Why didn't she just say that ^^^ in her initial post?...lol

• PAGES
RSS