Forums

Help › Forums

WEIRD GLITCH ? Help anyone...(SCOTT?)

Thu, Jan 27 2022 9:47 AM (9 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 6:00 AM

So I am posting this for one of our members as he CANT post it himself: Below is a third message to WGT Customer Support

I've been asked by a fairly new member "Kensabre10" to see if I can help with his very strange "Glitch" it seems he is unable to post on our forum or any forums for that matter....It will show that he has posted but nothing ACTUALLY shows up (see below)

as you can see by our club activity Ken tried his best to reply to this thread but it just does not show up?  Super weird glitch!! 

25 Jan kensabre10 replied to Kensabre10 Is having issues with posting ...😕😕 in the THE FOUNDERS CLUB forum.

We had another club member a while back have the same exact issue she ended up leaving the club over it thinking I was deleting all her posts? Her player name was "*******" If I remember right.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks 

JD

Has anyone had this happen ? If so did you get it resolved?

BTW Ken already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the launcher ...no luck there...Despite multiple emails to CS he is beginning to get pretty frustrated!!

In our club activity it shows he has posted multiple times on our forum but none show up?

Cheers 

JD

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 7:00 AM

JDGHOST:

BTW Ken already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the launcher ...no luck there...Despite multiple emails to CS he is beginning to get pretty frustrated!!

In our club activity it shows he has posted multiple times on our forum but none show up?

Cheers 

JD

It sounds server side to me, just FYI the launcher/game and the forums here through browser are not connected at all. 

has he tried multiple browsers? clearing cache and cookies and trying?

• ScottHope
    10,011 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 7:09 AM

Can he post on his blog or anyones wall?

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 7:42 AM

I would agree with PureGro that it's server side, probably just a simple checkbox somewhere, or something within the WGT player database.

As a long shot, the other thing it might be is his firewall or anti-virus software intercepting it and not letting it be posted.  I'm not too hot on those things, so can't say for sure, but again maybe Scott may have more of an idea on that.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 9:05 AM

Yeah the "Launcher" idea made little sense now that you mention it lol

thanks guys I pass along this info OR have him watch this thread as he is able to "SEE" everything normally

JD

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 11:37 AM

Many country clubs use  apps such as messenger, discord or telegram for communication now because they aren’t as glitchy or clunky as WGT’s forums JD, plus they allow instantaneous sharing of scorecards and photos.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 7:50 PM

ScottHope:
    Can he post on his blog or anyones wall?

I will find out Scott 

Cheers buddy

JD

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 3:16 AM

JD - just something to clarify, when you say he can't post on ANY forum, do you mean forums on WGT only, or all forums on the internet?  If it's all forums then it won't be anything to do with WGT but more his own setup (firewall/antivirus), or even his ISP blocking him.

I will say, some years ago all my posts were invisible on the main forum, as a way of being banned from it (I could post, but no one except me could see my posts).  I found out some years later than this also extended to CC forums when I joined a CC in order to set up competitions, and found out no one could see my posts in the CC either.  The point I'm making is that WGT have the ability to hide a person's posts, meaning it could just be a simple case of WGT removing a flag somewhere.

Maybe WGTNico can take a look into his account to check settings.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 9:28 AM

I meant ALL WGT forums meaning here and in our CC Forum as well 

I will reach out to "The Big 3" on Ken's behalf 

Thanks

JD

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 9:47 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you for HU everyone. This is a matter between us and the  member at hand, so we will handle it that way.  

Thank you ;)

-WGTicon

RSS