Forums

Help › Forums

Messaging In APP

Tue, Jan 25 2022 3:24 PM (3 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 8:25 AM

Since nobody has ever brought this up, I thought I would now. 🙄

Please look into a way to message within the APP. It is the community that keeps players coming back more than anything else. There are many new players (mostly mobile) that there is no way to contact. They either have their mail turned off, or whatever, but they don't even know that the community side of WGT exists.

We need a MESSAGE button on the home page of the app right next to the FRIENDS button. Even if there is not an easy way to implement messages in the game itself, the button could redirect players to their messages page. 

While you are at it... Could you make the friend request light brighter or another color. It blends into the background so that unless you are looking for it, you don't ever notice it. 

There is a very high percentage of players that you can eventually guide to your country club, but once there, they have no idea what is going on or that these web pages exist. A message button that directed players to their messages would resolve this issue. 

For Love Of The Game

Brett

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 9:42 AM

Great post Brett , I am sure I have asked before as a lot of mobile players never even look at WGT.com , and dare I say it , don’t link email address to their account , so don’t even know if there is a message for them to see.

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 1:06 PM

bossbird:

Great post Brett , I am sure I have asked before as a lot of mobile players never even look at WGT.com , and dare I say it , don’t link email address to their account , so don’t even know if there is a message for them to see.

I have heard that Product Suggestions is where good ideas go to die, but maybe now that WGTNico is lurking about the forums, someone will see this.

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2022 3:24 PM

BPeterson8256:

Since nobody has ever brought this up, I thought I would now. 🙄

Please look into a way to message within the APP. It is the community that keeps players coming back more than anything else. There are many new players (mostly mobile) that there is no way to contact. They either have their mail turned off, or whatever, but they don't even know that the community side of WGT exists.

We need a MESSAGE button on the home page of the app right next to the FRIENDS button. Even if there is not an easy way to implement messages in the game itself, the button could redirect players to their messages page. 

While you are at it... Could you make the friend request light brighter or another color. It blends into the background so that unless you are looking for it, you don't ever notice it. 

There is a very high percentage of players that you can eventually guide to your country club, but once there, they have no idea what is going on or that these web pages exist. A message button that directed players to their messages would resolve this issue. 

For Love Of The Game

Brett

+1

Unfortunately with the new version the contacts between the members have worsened a lot and moreover if I understand correctly those who play from the mobile cannot play in match play mode and therefore cannot participate in tournaments in this mode.

Carlo

RSS