Forums

Help › Forums

WGT - How Can It Be Better?

Wed, Feb 2 2022 7:34 AM (27 replies)
  • Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 8:08 AM

- Select Ball Option After 0 ball - Choose what ball you want after a set as gone.

- More actions against toxic behavior (in-game and in the forum).

- Report Player option during the game.

- NO Pay to win.

- Replays (On-demand).

- Better Graphics (2.5 to 3)

- Better Notebook (add data and visualization).

- Elo Rating System.

- NFT Clubs, Balls and Apparel. 

- Suspend throwing players (players not playing and waiting for you to leave and loose).

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:04 AM

Fix the cameras and the green/red on invite list and I would be a very happy camper.

Yrydys:

- NTF 

- NTF 

- NTF

Did you mean NFT? Non Fungible Token?

• Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:06 AM

Yes ty

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:36 AM

Most members on alliecats say same thing .

Cannot invite friends to play as they wish .

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 9:47 AM

Save replays would be good .

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 10:15 AM

🏌️🏌🏽‍♂️🏌🏿‍♂️

• Robbo81303
    409 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 10:19 AM

All of the above, plus

- Hire a salaried programmer so issues such as the ones mentioned above might actually receive attention, and

- Fix the Head-to-Head Double Tiebreak fiasco (wherein WGT keeps ALL the coins if the competitors remain tied after the CTTH tiebreaker)!!!  Nothing (correctly) screams 'We are selfish, amoral pond scum!' more effectively than that!

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 3:35 PM

So in 3 weeks the OP has come up with that list... and thinking no one has ever done the same in the 14 years WGT has been running?  Think again!  You can scream all you like, nothing... NOTHNG will be done.

A pointless thread.

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 4:31 PM

MioKontic:

So in 3 weeks the OP has come up with that list... and thinking no one has ever done the same in the 14 years WGT has been running?  Think again!  You can scream all you like, nothing... NOTHNG will be done.

A pointless thread.

pointless rude reply

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2022 8:33 PM

MioKontic:

A pointless thread.

There's nothing wrong with the OP expressing his ideas here in the Forums.  I think a lot of them are great ideas.

I am not sure I understand exactly what the NFT Apparel, Clubs, and Balls would be, though.

RSS