Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2022 OFFICIAL FORUM

Thu, Aug 18 2022 4:10 PM (1,521 replies)
  • mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 9:28 AM

sammey1:

Our squad has disappeared from the master World Cup squad list. Nice and Friendly.

If I may...

Try the scroll bar at the bottom...there are 5 teams per row but only 4 show on my screen. So I scroll to the right and there you guys are.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 5:47 PM

G'day Crew,

I've just had a look at the squads list & noticed that the Aussie Aussie Aussie space is vacant & that we have been named - The Bushwackers & not Aussie Bushrangers.

(We actually need to range the bush to find our ball, before we could become a bushwacker when we hit our ball.) lol

If the word Aussie takes up to much space on the spreadsheets, Oz Bushrangers or The Bushrangers would be fine.

I also noticed that one of my Legends "Couchpot" hasn't been classified as a L+,  although he is lvl  93 & his avg is 75.77.

We are keen as mustard to get amongst this years World Cup! 

Cheers, 

Waz.

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 6:05 PM

mrshanestaley:

sammey1:

Our squad has disappeared from the master World Cup squad list. Nice and Friendly.

If I may...

Try the scroll bar at the bottom...there are 5 teams per row but only 4 show on my screen. So I scroll to the right and there you guys are.

Thank you 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 6:37 PM

Tiewaz:

G'day Crew,

I've just had a look at the squads list & noticed that the Aussie Aussie Aussie space is vacant & that we have been named - The Bushwackers & not Aussie Bushrangers.

(We actually need to range the bush to find our ball, before we could become a bushwacker when we hit our ball.) lol

If the word Aussie takes up to much space on the spreadsheets, Oz Bushrangers or The Bushrangers would be fine.

I also noticed that one of my Legends "Couchpot" hasn't been classified as a L+,  although he is lvl  93 & his avg is 75.77.

Cheers, 

Waz.

Hey Waz.

I'm putting together the spreadsheets for the tournament again this year and I've already noted you guys down as Aussie Bushrangers, and that fits just fine.

Nigel.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 8:21 PM

Wutpa:

Hey Waz.

I'm putting together the spreadsheets for the tournament again this year and I've already noted you guys down as Aussie Bushrangers, and that fits just fine.

Nigel.

Nice one, Thank you Nigel.

Waz

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 11:56 PM

Tiewaz:

G'day Crew,

Cheers, 

Waz.

yo waza hows things man

nigel will sort the sheet mate.

regarding couchpot 

Any legend level 97 and above or under a 62 average will receive no shots/strokes off from TC/CH/TL’s and be classed as a L+

as he is 93 and 75 average he is a normal legend and will recieve shots/strokes off higher tiers ok.

legend+ gets nothing.

finny

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 1:35 AM

PAULFINN52:

yo waza hows things man

nigel will sort the sheet mate.

regarding couchpot 

Any legend level 97 and above or under a 62 average will receive no shots/strokes off from TC/CH/TL’s and be classed as a L+

as he is 93 and 75 average he is a normal legend and will recieve shots/strokes off higher tiers ok.

legend+ gets nothing.

finny

G'day Finny,

All is good down under thanks mate!

Thanks for the explanation buddy.

Cheers,

Waz.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 4:39 PM

Good Evening Finny, Nigel, Nico, Jess and Carl

Below is the Team Line-up for SEL's Team #3: The Spartan's

Cheers

Topper

Topper (C) Non-Player TL 118 60.02
    lzrgolfr TC 116 52.04
    Woodoworkery TC 114 53.72
    bencat CH 132 55.34
    bruce033 TL 150 59.25
    john1049 TL 122 61
    ibprime TL 115 61.05
    xdout TL 106 62.01
    conexcon TL 101 62.37
    PRjes CH 129 62.54
    jgr123 CH 107 62.62
    Gotsodriver TL 134 65.08
    Trinbagoboy TL 110 67.28
    MichelTHO L 99 69.83
  • Leggoman13
    8,256 Posts
    Tue, Feb 8 2022 9:05 PM

Tiewaz:

Eh now;

tut tut tut

:o)

It takes hard work and long time to become a Bushwacker

Mind you, a Bushrangers is respectable and a good start

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2022 3:08 AM

Leggoman13:

Tiewaz:

Eh now;

tut tut tut

It takes hard work and long time to become a Bushwacker

Mind you, a Bushrangers is respectable and a good start

Cheers Pierre,

We are looking forwards to meeting our fellow Bushy's my friend!

Waz

RSS