Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2022 OFFICIAL FORUM

Thu, Aug 18 2022 4:10 PM (1,521 replies)
  • DBStronghold
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 7:23 AM

World Cup Playoff RD 1 LFG vs Golfos Panelettes

Cup Bracket match #6 Tie #9

#380 (LFG) kastor666 defeats #183 (GP) mralfsyrinx 1 UP

just another classic match in this amazing World Cup…very well played fellas…

LFG🇮🇹🍝🍕

• DBStronghold
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 7:32 AM

This concludes our Round 1 playoff match up with Golfos…it was a terrific match…every game was super close and these guys were the best..so friendly and made the matches super enjoyable and fun to play..just want to throw a shout out over there to the Golfos Panelettes  🙏…you guys are awesome…at this game and in real life..appreciate you guys and have the utmost respect for all of you over there… wish you the best going forward…well played Golfos 💪💪💪

from all of us at LFG 

• MrAlfsyrinx
    69 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 7:40 AM

World Cup Playoff RD 1 LFG vs Golfos Panelettes

380 (LFG) kastor666 defeats #183 (GP) mralfsyrinx 

Kastor win 1 UP
    Nice game open to the end.

Thank you for the magnificent organization of the championship.

HOLE IN ONE HOLE 7
    I have to say that on hole 7 I made a hole in one. 
    I haven't had time to take a screenshot, but I'm sure Davide will confirm this information.
    Alfonso
  • DBStronghold
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 7:57 AM

Yes davide has confirmed if he as to do it on here no problem or can he do it in discord…let us know..and amazing shot my man 🔥🔥🔥

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 8:22 AM

QUICK UPDATE

2 MATCHES LEFT TO BE DECIDED,I HAVE BEEN TOLD ONE IS GONNA BE PLAYED 23.00 PM BRAZILIAN TME IF THAT IS CORRECT THEN ITS OVER THE DUE TIME FOR THE END OF THE ROUND.

START DATE IS MIDNIGHT UK TIME AND END MIDNIGHT UK TIME

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SAID GET THESE GAMES COMPLETED IN THE TWO WEEKS WHY HAS IT TOOK SO LONG,

THE FOUR TEAMS LEFT NEED TO SEND THIER TEAMS AS WELL JUST IN CASE

IM NOY A HAPPY BUNNY ON THIS

FINNY 

• VatoWoods
    568 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 11:46 AM

Group #2 Match #8

6 293 C VatoWoods vs NaughtyBiNature TC 438 6

VatoWoods won 4 up

Good game Jill. Glad to have caught you on not your best day! Phewww!!  : )

We still had fun, hope to play again soon.

Thanks,

Joseph

• epspetx
    717 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 12:21 PM

Group 1 match 6

468 epspetx vs. 219 GREGMARTIN25

epspetx wins 3 & 2. 

Greg could not get any luck on greens. 

Mike

• ranjet
    2,261 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 1:13 PM

As captain of Blood&Fire ,, our club and our WC team would like to thank the organizers for an enthralling experience during this event...Thank you for everything..

added thanks to all our opponents throughout every round we enjoyed every match.making new friends from various clubs has been greatly appreciated..

thanks to everyone in group 4 ..

best of luck to the SEL Thunderchickens..'our' last 16 victors.big thanks for the fun matches and the memorable experience..Well Played..  👏

we''ll be rooting for you.and hoping we were eliminated by the eventual World Cup winners....go get it!!

looking forward to the next one..

great tournament,,thanks again to all......

Ranj.. (Blood&Fire)

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 1:58 PM

yo all players/captains

this is a sad time for me as we have to lose teams after seven group games and one knockout round some of you have to take the flight home back to your own club.

its depressing but look on the bright side  eight months and you can start agAin in the World Cup 2023.

Cup teams going home 

Bills Band/The Fighting Squirrels/Fanatics Gladiators/Ghost Riders/Blood And Fire/The Bushwackers/The Paneletts/Aphrodite

Plate teams going home

Shovs Twats/Freedom Club United/The Spartans/Fanatic Warriors/Shovs Muckers/Freedom Cub United/Kasias Korner

Thr Penalty Box 3 or Jalos Golfos

i would like to say a big thank you for enterering and playing in this years World Cup and you are all welcome next year.

i think carl is doing a spreadsheet for anyone who would like enter early so dont wait too long as when it fills up thats it.

lets move on to Quarter Finals of the Cup/Plate

July 4th- July 17th

18 Holes matchplay

Oakmont

Few venues in the world of golf have the championship tradition of Oakmont. Oakmont Country Club has hosted more major Championships than any other course in the U.S., including eight United States Opens

im so glad they brought this course back as its a true test of golf and a great matchplay course.

NO HANDICAPS

RULES

Each match will be played to a win even with sudden death,

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Any matches not completed on time will be looked at by me and the team and a decision made on the result depending on evidence supplied,

I would suggest a 90sec shot clock with maximum timeouts, there’s no panic to get the game played and have a chat in-between,

if both players agree they can have 60 or 45 that would be their choice,

use of apparel is to be agreed by both players if they want it but this years rule would be no apparel used thats the safe option.

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Any team members giving advice on any shots/putts to another player on any chat forum and found out, the player and the adviser will be disqualified from the rest of the comp.

Players please when posting results, I would like  teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have a  problem contact your captain first and they will contact the other captain, we don’t really want to be involved unless I have to.

CTTH HOLES/PRIZES

All CTTH holes are on the website and dont forget to check out the special prizes which run throughtout the comp.

finny

MATCHES POSTED MIDNIGHT UK TIME

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 3:23 PM

Cup Playoff Round 1

Match 3- Cobrai Larussos vs F. Fanatics Gladiators

Tie# 4

Demag240 defeats Griffpeet 3up

Thanks for getting the game in guys!

RSS