WORLD CUP CTTH PRIZES/SPONSORS

Sun, Jul 2 2023 11:47 PM (281 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 8:30 AM

PAULFINN52:

TdotDoba:

PAULFINN52:

ANY PLAYER WHO THINKS THEY HAVE A CLAIM FOR CTTH ON ANYROUND/COURSE MUST PUT THEIR CLAIM IN THEMSELVES AND BE VERIFIED WITH EITHER A SCREEN OR PLAYING PARTNER.

FRIENDS CANT DO IT FOR THEM.

So if I hear you right, I as captain can't post a screen shot for one of my players that is having trouble doing it for a prize? Why, as I would put his name on it, what CTTH prize it is for and you can see it.

PAULFINN52:
    I BELIEVE ONE WAS MISSED IN THE FIRST ROUND AND WAS POSTED BY THEIR TEAM MEMBER,THAT WOULD NOT HAVE COUNTED ANYWAY AS THE PLAYER DIDNT POST.

As a sponsor I find this a bit harsh, if the guy wins the prize he should get it, if he has proof, regardless of who posts it.

-Dotty 

thats the rules dot and have always been,if a player cant post on the forum because of some reason then yes i would look at it and dont know if that is the situation  a player must post their claim first not friends ok

I just looked for those rules finny, I don't see them posted anywhere... can you give me a link then please. 

I have just noticed that the link to the ctth sheet is gone from the first post... Can I also get a link to look at that please.

-Dotty

• eagledare
    723 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 8:37 AM
  • Allqvie
    290 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 1:51 PM

HIO on 13th playing against Patrick (Mercury1969).

Freddie 

• TomCarioca
    288 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 3:04 PM

@Dotty link on 1st page had a fantastic upgrade and works better than ever lol.

Just have a look at the menu bar on top and enjoy that fine piece of work there ;)

Coming to the proof discussion:

Guess we all have to agree that posting pics on WGT forum is not very user friendly at all and yes it can be confusing when not being highly IT savvy.

Thus my suggestion would be to accept proofs like

- pics posted on the Discord channels (much easier!)

- links to a Twitch stream that can be viewed by everybody

- written claim by player OR team captain PLUS confirmation by oppo

The easier the better.

You guys did a great job with introduction of the Discord Server and Nigel's new page. Just make use of it!  ;)

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 11:39 PM

TomCarioca:

@Dotty link on 1st page had a fantastic upgrade and works better than ever lol.

Just have a look at the menu bar on top and enjoy that fine piece of work there ;)

Coming to the proof discussion:

Guess we all have to agree that posting pics on WGT forum is not very user friendly at all and yes it can be confusing when not being highly IT savvy.

Thus my suggestion would be to accept proofs like

- pics posted on the Discord channels (much easier!)

- links to a Twitch stream that can be viewed by everybody

- written claim by player OR team captain PLUS confirmation by oppo

The easier the better.

You guys did a great job with introduction of the Discord Server and Nigel's new page. Just make use of it!  ;)

Cheers Tom, some really great suggestions... I like the posting to discord one, that would make it so simple for most folk.

Great work was done on the website with the ctth and special prizes... but I was looking for the upcoming ctth rounds and where my sponsorship is being used, but only the first 2 rounds are posted.

Hopefully I can still get a link to the sheet.

Thanks again Tom for your insights.

-Dotty

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 7:45 AM

TdotDoba:

PAULFINN52:

TdotDoba:

PAULFINN52:

ANY PLAYER WHO THINKS THEY HAVE A CLAIM FOR CTTH ON ANYROUND/COURSE MUST PUT THEIR CLAIM IN THEMSELVES AND BE VERIFIED WITH EITHER A SCREEN OR PLAYING PARTNER.

FRIENDS CANT DO IT FOR THEM.

So if I hear you right, I as captain can't post a screen shot for one of my players that is having trouble doing it for a prize? Why, as I would put his name on it, what CTTH prize it is for and you can see it.

PAULFINN52:
    I BELIEVE ONE WAS MISSED IN THE FIRST ROUND AND WAS POSTED BY THEIR TEAM MEMBER,THAT WOULD NOT HAVE COUNTED ANYWAY AS THE PLAYER DIDNT POST.

As a sponsor I find this a bit harsh, if the guy wins the prize he should get it, if he has proof, regardless of who posts it.

-Dotty 

thats the rules dot and have always been,if a player cant post on the forum because of some reason then yes i would look at it and dont know if that is the situation  a player must post their claim first not friends ok

I just looked for those rules finny, I don't see them posted anywhere... can you give me a link then please. 

I have just noticed that the link to the ctth sheet is gone from the first post... Can I also get a link to look at that please.

-Dotty

they are on the bottom of the rules sheet mate and we dicussed this when you was helping me and agreed that the player must post themselves as we wanted the ctth thread to be busy,dont know whats changed?

i have added a link to the courses/holes/spomsors for you to look at ok

Finny

• eagledare
    723 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 9:24 AM

Eagledare #9  Erin 2.4 ft

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Apr 3 2022 12:48 PM

Hi Paul i may have the 6th hole CTTH with 4 feet so far?ZB7qFztZ

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts