Forums

Help › Forums

WORLD CUP CTTH PRIZES/SPONSORS

Sun, Jul 2 2023 11:47 PM (281 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 11:50 AM

QUICK UPDATE ON RULES IN THIS FORUM

ANY PLAYER WHO THINKS THEY HAVE A CLAIM FOR CTTH ON ANYROUND/COURSE MUST PUT THEIR CLAIM IN THEMSELVES AND BE VERIFIED WITH EITHER A SCREEN OR PLAYING PARTNER.

FRIENDS CANT DO IT FOR THEM.

I BELIEVE ONE WAS MISSED IN THE FIRST ROUND AND WAS POSTED BY THEIR TEAM MEMBER,THAT WOULD NOT HAVE COUNTED ANYWAY AS THE PLAYER DIDNT POST.

THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR.

THX

FINNY

• twofallssteve
    756 Posts
    Thu, Mar 31 2022 8:25 PM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevehart1/51974475706/in/dateposted-public/

LINK

• bader76
    902 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 1:35 AM

twofallssteve:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevehart1/51974475706/in/dateposted-public/

Can you repost this as cant open it to see what it is please Steve

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 5:34 AM

woo hoo

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 6:16 AM

PAULFINN52:

ANY PLAYER WHO THINKS THEY HAVE A CLAIM FOR CTTH ON ANYROUND/COURSE MUST PUT THEIR CLAIM IN THEMSELVES AND BE VERIFIED WITH EITHER A SCREEN OR PLAYING PARTNER.

So if I hear you right, I as captain can't post a screen shot for one of my players that is having trouble doing it for a prize? Why, as I would put his name on it, what CTTH prize it is for and you can see it.

PAULFINN52:
    I BELIEVE ONE WAS MISSED IN THE FIRST ROUND AND WAS POSTED BY THEIR TEAM MEMBER,THAT WOULD NOT HAVE COUNTED ANYWAY AS THE PLAYER DIDNT POST.

As a sponsor I find this a bit harsh, if the guy wins the prize he should get it, if he has proof, regardless of who posts it.

-Dotty 

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 8:14 AM

TdotDoba:

PAULFINN52:

So if I hear you right, I as captain can't post a screen shot for one of my players that is having trouble doing it for a prize? Why, as I would put his name on it, what CTTH prize it is for and you can see it.

PAULFINN52:

As a sponsor I find this a bit harsh, if the guy wins the prize he should get it, if he has proof, regardless of who posts it.

-Dotty 

thats the rules dot and have always been,if a player cant post on the forum because of some reason then yes i would look at it and dont know if that is the situation  a player must post their claim first not friends ok

• MarshallMatlock
    24 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 1:52 PM

R2 Erin Hole #6 Tee shot: marshallmatlock 4.1ft

WBRmGTT

**let me know if that didn't work, I don't see an option to upload an image file, maybe it's my modded status?

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 12:41 AM

had this on the 8th

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 3:25 AM

My playing partner Gummer99 hit his shot on 9 to 4.8 feet.

• PaulBurtner
    30 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2022 6:28 AM

Submission for WC R2, Hole #9 at Erin Hills. Tee shot to 2.9 feet. Screen shot attached.

RSS