• PAGES
  • PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Mon, Jan 17 2022 9:34 PM

?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 11:54 AM

Maybe they dropped it until they can figure a way to make it mobile only. 

As it stands now as long as you enter the tourney on a mobile device you can play it on any system. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 1:50 PM

I'm going to ask the obvious question:  Why should there even be any mobile-only tournaments?  What's wrong with just making all tournaments open to ALL players?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 1:57 PM

SamSpayed:

I'm going to ask the obvious question:  Why should there even be any mobile-only tournaments?  What's wrong with just making all tournaments open to ALL players?

And perhaps alt shot matches and multi player matches  available to mobile players ? 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 3:02 PM

bossbird:
    And perhaps alt shot matches and multi player matches  available to mobile players ? 

YES!  That would be wonderful 😁

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:53 PM
    The mobile player's always been the poor cousin when it comes to features on WGT but that's just my opinion. One thing everyone should be thinking about is what happened to Whistlers was it and another course who's name escapes me? What happened to the putting closest to the hole option? And yes mobile player's have never had access to matchplay, uneven lies and alternate shot games. And we also really struggle with some holes because we can't get a good camera angle unlike the PCEA. Other than that it's a great way to exercise my brain and I do really enjoy playing it.
    Cheers 
    Dave aka Peterperfection 
    Show quoted text8mg
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 8:13 AM

borntobesting:

Maybe they dropped it until they can figure a way to make it mobile only. 

As it stands now as long as you enter the tourney on a mobile device you can play it on any system. 

+1, it was never mobile only.

bossbird:

SamSpayed:

I'm going to ask the obvious question:  Why should there even be any mobile-only tournaments?  What's wrong with just making all tournaments open to ALL players?

should at some point 😇

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 9:31 AM

AussieMick11:

bossbird:

And perhaps alt shot matches and multi player matches available to mobile players ? 

should at some point 😇

@WGTNico - It's been over 2 years now since WGTChampion posted his message.  Can you give us a status update on this?  Is WGT still working towards adding alt-shot, match play, and other multiplayer games to mobile, or has that been shelved?

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 11:01 AM

I can give some info on this

• Match play is still coming to mobile
    • Alt shot needs a lot of testing and is still a work in progress
    • Mobile only tournaments is still a possibility but as of now when it comes to tournaments it's better for that to be open to all players

SamSpayed:

AussieMick11:

bossbird:

And perhaps alt shot matches and multi player matches available to mobile players ? 

should at some point 😇

@WGTNico - It's been over 2 years now since WGTChampion posted his message.  Can you give us a status update on this?  Is WGT still working towards adding alt-shot, match play, and other multiplayer games to mobile, or has that been shelved?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 2:58 PM

Thanks for update , I am keenly awaiting some mobile enhancements…. Not talking about new knees ! Lol

• PAGES
RSS