Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to see Activity and Wall

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:19 AM (7 replies)
  • spnorton
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 8:53 AM

So, I posted a message on the wall of a club member who is also a Friend. I can see his activity and his Wall post. However, when he goes to look at his own wall, he doesn’t even see the Wall category or his Activity category! He went over to my Profile, and he doesn’t see those categories under my profile either! He can’t see anything below Friends and Blogs.

I’ve never heard of such an issue. Any ideas? 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 9:15 AM

Are you sure he is accessing this from WGT.com ?

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 9:53 AM

Try clearing your browser history, rebooting, then logging back in to WGT.

• spnorton
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 10:01 AM

Yes, he’s definitely on WGT dot com.

He’s tested with 2 different browsers. I tested it and even if I’m not logged into WGT, I can still see someone’s Activity and Wall!  

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 10:14 AM

Is it like this?

• spnorton
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 10:51 AM

ScottHope:

Is it like this?

Yes! That looks exactly what he’s describing! 
    How did you do that, and how do we undo it? 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:10 AM

I didn't do it. WGT appears to do this kind of thing to members who have been banned or maybe even gone for a long time, not really sure. But if your friend contacted WGT he could show them that page to give them an idea of the problem he has.

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome. ; ) ⇩

• spnorton
    401 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:19 AM

ScottHope:

I didn't do it. WGT appears to do this kind of thing to members who have been banned or maybe even gone for a long time, not really sure. But if your friend contacted WGT he could show them that page to give them an idea of the problem he has.

Ah, he did take a bunch of months off due to a family issue and has only recently returned. I’ll tell him to put in a support case. Thanks!

RSS