Forums

Help › Forums

Apparel clothing in Pro shop

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 7 2022 11:18 AM (3 replies)
  • StarboardPirate
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jan 15 2022 12:32 PM

Hi can anyone tell me if the apparel clothing in the pro shop as any properties eg. driver distance etc?

Or can you replace the item with the same item you wear and the properties get carried over?

Or is it just a plain fashion statement with no value?

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 16 2022 11:14 AM

StarboardPirate:

Hi can anyone tell me if the apparel clothing in the pro shop as any properties eg. driver distance etc?

Or can you replace the item with the same item you wear and the properties get carried over?

Or is it just a plain fashion statement with no value?

The apparel for sale in the Pro Shop has no attributes.  But you can spend 500 credits to unlock the "appearance" tab on your profile's Apparel page.  If you do that, you can load up one set of apparel for appearance and a separate set of apparel for abilities.

Hope this helps.

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 6:24 AM

YEs but what is not clear is that only abilities between the same brand are allowed, from what I can see. I cannot use my Fox wear abilities with my SE wear. I was wondering if I bought loudmouth shoes or anything if I can use my SE or any brand abides with that apparel. Apparently you cannot. I paid the 500cr bc I was under the impression I could use any brand abilities with any brand. But hat is not the case.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 11:18 AM

EK2019:

YEs but what is not clear is that only abilities between the same brand are allowed, from what I can see. I cannot use my Fox wear abilities with my SE wear. I was wondering if I bought loudmouth shoes or anything if I can use my SE or any brand abides with that apparel. Apparently you cannot. I paid the 500cr bc I was under the impression I could use any brand abilities with any brand. But hat is not the case.

In your Abilities tab, you can outfit any apparel you like, and you will get the abilities from all of those items.  The apparel does not have to be from the same brand.  

As an example, here's what I have equipped under Abilities.  As you can see, I have apparel from 4 different brands.

RSS