TAP-IN REWARDS 2022 January

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 13 2022 8:46 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 5:51 AM

They're back!

Thanks WGT for bringing this back! Gr8 program!

For those who are wondering about the Hickory 3w in the rewards this time, here are the specs. ...nothing to write home about, but a new free toy just the same. The specs are the same as the TaylorMade L69 I believe. 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 6:19 AM

But since you are swinging that Lev 99+ Cally 3 Wood will you actually ever equip it?  I guess you could if they allow you to emulate other club's specs as they do with apparel if you spend those 500 credits.  Watch them program that in next.  LOL

It's funny how the retro thing sells in the virtual world.  If I put a persimmon Driver & 3-Wood in my RL bag I'd get sent to the doc for a full mental evaluation...plus I'd probably have my CC membership revoked.  That would be disastrous. ;-/

• Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 6:21 AM

I stand corrected. I need to check it out.

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 6:28 AM

pmm711:

But since you are swinging that Lev 99+ Cally 3 Wood will you actually ever equip it? 

Probably not very often. 😂🤣 I do use my Hickory driver at times just for S & G (S***s & Giggles). It can be a fun change up as you go through the first couple rounds of the showdowns. It will also come in handy any time you want to handicap your equipment when playing with newer players. And I will use it way more often than I use the free slow meter balls. Still, if you are going to be spending money anyway, it is kind of fun to get some other cool stuff.

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 6:52 AM

BPeterson8256:
    Still, if you are going to be spending money anyway, it is kind of fun to get some other cool stuff.

Yes, definitely a nice bonus.  If they ever program in that club emulator I mentioned above then you'll enjoy it even more. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 7:07 AM

pmm711:

BPeterson8256:
    Still, if you are going to be spending money anyway, it is kind of fun to get some other cool stuff.

Yes, definitely a nice bonus.  If they ever program in that club emulator I mentioned above then you'll enjoy it even more. 

+1  

They would get my 500 (or however many) credits as soon as they do it. This is a great idea! And think of the other $$$ WGT would make. It wouldn't just be the "Hickory" club look. Players that don't want to let go of their Nike could keep the covers while playing the specs of the newest and best equipment. Although I am guessing that the companies who are most likely paying to have their equipment represented here would not be willing to go along with this.

• minervaworld
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 10:56 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but how does this work?

I looked for info on it but can’t find anything.

thanks…

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 11:02 AM

BPeterson8256:
    For those who are wondering about the Hickory 3w in the rewards this time, here are the specs. ...nothing to write home about, but a new free toy just the same. The specs are the same as the TaylorMade L69 I believe. 

I don't even care about the specs, I just like the retro look & feel 😁

This will go very nicely with my plus-fours outfit and my C&M driver.  I'm hoping that the next Tap-In Rewards will give us a wooden-shafted putter.  I actually used to play with one of those when I was learning the game (a hand-me-down from my grandfather).

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 11:28 AM

minervaworld:

thanks…

Ya so in the next 3 days 12 hours (at the time of typing this reply) you can get bonus rewards using your credits.

There are 6 tiers 

Tier 1 10 redeemed credits

Tier 2 499 redeemed credits

Tier 3 999 redeemed credits

Tier 4 1999 redeemed credits

Tier 5 4499 redeemed credits

Tier 6 7499 redeemed credits

Each tier has better and more prizes when redeeming! 

Hopefully this helps

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 11:29 AM

minervaworld:

thanks…

For the next 3 days and 12 hours, any credits you spend will go towards the different reward levels. There are 6 different levels and when you hit each level there are different rewards you will receive. To reach the top level you need to spend 7499 credits. You will get all the top level rewards and all the other level rewards as well. You do not need to spend the credits all at once, and even tournament entry fees will go towards your credits spent. At least the one I entered this morning counted, so I think they all will.

When you are on the app you can click on "earn bonus REWARDS" to see what the rewards are for each level. 

EDIT: Thanks Nico... you beat me to it.

• PAGES
RSS