Forums

Help › Forums

And some people say you can't get covid twice...

Wed, Jan 12 2022 8:12 PM (22 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 11:25 PM

Well for me...

1st time - July 11, 2021 

2nd time - January 6, 2022

I'm surrounded by naysayers...even naysaying vaccinated peeps who've gotten it twice.

Gotta love "experts" in the field.  ;-/ 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

to the one who can disprove it.

• Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 11:36 PM

And your point is???? This is a golf game. Is it relevant that you got COVID twice?  

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 12:22 AM

This section is titled "And Everything Else." Anything goes here. How about Yancy's posts or "The Music Thread" or "Our Pets" or "Who Am I" and countless others? Your remark to pmm711 is uncalled for.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 1:02 AM

BogeyOne:

This section is titled "And Everything Else." Anything goes here. How about Yancy's posts or "The Music Thread" or "Our Pets" or "Who Am I" and countless others? Your remark to pmm711 is uncalled for.

+1

Just hope you're doing alright now, Paul.

• Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 1:09 AM

BogeyOne:

Seriously. We are all over COVID. Like many of the COVID sceptics, the anti vaxxers, the conspiracy theorists, we keep getting these comments like "I cant get COVID twice". Yes you can. "If I'm vaccinated I cant get COVID". Yes you can. Look up the facts. How was my comment "uncalled for". 

• LeftyMcGee7
    449 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 1:23 AM

Ketket1:

How was my comment "uncalled for". 

Re-read the comment you quoted and ye shall find the answer, grasshopper.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 2:25 AM

Feel better soon i hope .

In my opinion if you have the booster etc it can be jost like flu .

Sometimes .

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 2:29 AM

pmm711:

Well for me...

1st time - July 11, 2021 

2nd time - January 6, 2022

I'm surrounded by naysayers...even naysaying vaccinated peeps who've gotten it twice.

Gotta love "experts" in the field.  ;-/ 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

to the one who can disprove it.

All the best , hope you feel better soon, Lesley 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 3:17 AM

Ketket1:

And your point is???? This is a golf game. Is it relevant that you got COVID twice?  

Wow…COVID has you all bent, eh?  Try to relax…take a chill pill as they say.  You even missed I posted in “And Everything Else”…or not.  🤣

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 3:23 AM

Thanks Bogey, Simon, Craig, & Lesley.  I didn’t post for sympathy, but your well wishes and support are greatly appreciated.  Just an FYI…the 2nd bout was just a severe headache and dripping nose…a little chest pressure.  All good and on the mend.

I actually posted to see how the world is seeing things concerning it all.  Who has had it, not had it, had it twice or more…etc etc etc.  Sort of an exploratory thread.  

It didn’t take very long to get derailed.  LMFAO 

RSS