Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Clash

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:07 PM (3 replies)
  • GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 3:21 PM

Just joined a club & I've played 2 clash matches against other clubs. Can somebody explain how these work? Both times there was like a 6 minute timer before clash was over but before I joined clash it showed hours left until it should end. Could barely get 2 holes in. Is this normal?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 7:42 AM

Each Clash is four hours and you can play as many games as you want in that time. But, you have to finish a game so that it counts.

You also get free CC passes to play only every four hours.

Therefore, don't get into a Clash too late. Also, read on your wall about your CC's Clash policy.

BTW,

my private opinion concerning Clashes and CC affiliation is, don't buy CC passes, ever!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 8:27 AM

There are 2 timers in the clash events.  One counts down the time from when the overall clash starts, which lasts 48 hours.  The second timer is for each 4 hour period.  Your club plays a new event every 4 hours, this is what that 4 hour timer is used for.  You belong to a very competative club, in the clashs, I'm sure that if you speak with one of your team mates, or directors, they will set you straight in the clash process.    Good luck 

• GuDGeoNaToR
    63 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:07 PM

OK thanks, guess I must have joined right before the 4 hour time limit was up.

RSS