Help › Forums

WORLD CUP 2022 SIGN UPS

Sat, Oct 15 2022 10:35 PM (64 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Feb 5 2022 3:42 AM

WUISENRIKE:

Dear friends:

I have already sent the list with the two teams that we are presenting in this edition to paulfinny.

This year, I regret to inform you, that we are going to fight for the gold and silver and besides, we are going to win those 2 trophies... I will melt them and we will make some key rings with the letter G for the great joy of all of us and so we will look more handsome.

I do not want to discourage you, friends, but do not get your hopes up this year, because the golfos, we are going to go all out and we will not even contemplate luisin .... we are going to make you cry more than chopping onions... 

thanks to the organization and I hope we enjoy one more year of your great work. 

luis enrique

IF YOU PROPOSE IT, I'M SURE YOU CAN, BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY GOLFOS

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Mon, Feb 7 2022 4:30 AM

WUISENRIKE:

Dear friends:

I have already sent the list with the two teams that we are presenting in this edition to paulfinny.

This year, I regret to inform you, that we are going to fight for the gold and silver and besides, we are going to win those 2 trophies... I will melt them and we will make some key rings with the letter G for the great joy of all of us and so we will look more handsome.

I do not want to discourage you, friends, but do not get your hopes up this year, because the golfos, we are going to go all out and we will not even contemplate luisin .... we are going to make you cry more than chopping onions... 

thanks to the organization and I hope we enjoy one more year of your great work. 

luis enrique

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 12:55 PM

PGoldfinch:

YO Finnbar  so happy to be back in this wc 2022  after missing out last year..i was with a shitty cc  then..  but freedom is the place to be..  i have played in this tourny  since  finny started  this  up.. its a blast  and all the players have gotten  better  except for us older f--ks  we stay steady  or  just  hf.......hf  ev1  its a blast

cheers patti

nice to have one of the originals back in man

• Golffantastic
    33 Posts
    Sat, Oct 15 2022 10:35 PM

Golffantastic like to play wherever

RSS