The Aussies are coming back for this one mate!  Oi Oi Oi

(We've even detained a Serbian national for our squad) ! lol

Whack us down for 1 please!

Cheers,

Waz

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 6:34 PM

I have a proposal , finny , .... you could leave out this year , penalty box , cobra kay , sel and transgressional ... it would be more fun for us hahahahahahahahaha ....

this is a joke .. i love you all a lot .... (paul , i send you a private ok? .. click click click )

luis enrique

• mrshanestaley
    657 Posts
    Mon, Jan 10 2022 7:48 PM

WUISENRIKE:

I have a proposal , finny , .... you could leave out this year , penalty box , cobra kay , sel and transgressional ... it would be more fun for us hahahahahahahahaha ....

this is a joke .. i love you all a lot .... (paul , i send you a private ok? .. click click click )

luis enrique

Hey, my friend Luis may be on to something here Finn... Maybe we should create a pro division for them and a novice division for the rest of us! Kinda like the, (puke), Showdown!

I know, I know, even with inflation my ideas ain't worth 2 cents!

Anyhoo, looking forward to making many new friends again this year!

Cheers

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 8:11 AM

mrshanestaley:

WUISENRIKE:

luis enrique

Hey, my friend Luis may be on to something here Finn... Maybe we should create a pro division for them and a novice division for the rest of us! Kinda like the, (puke), Showdown!

I know, I know, even with inflation my ideas ain't worth 2 cents!

Anyhoo, looking forward to making many new friends again this year!

Cheers

im not a fan of that idea both the idea i started this comp was so lower tiers could take on the big boys as very few get to play them so no thanks on that one.

viv and waza welcome

finny

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 9:04 AM

At least shane and I try ... I know we are a minority ... but in the shadows we have many followers.... I don't want you to forget that all this is a joke produced by my cannabic mind... for me it will always be a pleasure, to face the greatest of the WGT universe and, if possible, to beat them some hole... a hug to all of them.

PS:

Finny ... I don't know if I have sent you 5 or 55 bitcoins ... please check it out.

luis enrique

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 9:43 AM

Sorry a bit late to the party this year lol as always The Founders club is in !!! Let me get working on how many teams!! 

Cheers

JD👻

EDIT:    TWO TEAMS FOR THE FOUNDERS CLUB

• Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 10:28 AM

The Bushwackers will be entering a Team 

for this year WC 2022

Thank you

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Tue, Jan 11 2022 1:24 PM

cheers JD nd pierre

you are in

• ECC370
    108 Posts
    Wed, Jan 12 2022 2:43 PM

TPB is looking forward to our 2nd season! We'd like to submit 3 teams again. Tyty

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 7:11 AM

ECC370:

TPB is looking forward to our 2nd season! We'd like to submit 3 teams again. Tyty

cheers evan

we have one more space to fill and we have our 32 teams

last chance anyone?

FInny

ps think aphrodite want it just waiting for confirmation

RSS