Forums

Help › Forums

TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER,

Sun, Jan 30 2022 7:24 PM (109 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 12:21 PM

On that i had a word with the chief pro david about getting you and joe fixed up with  partners for the pro-am event later in year .

He thinks andrea corr who used to be an irish singer but stopped when she married the glasgow celtic owner's son might be looking to play .

Her sister [ the one on the drums might play ] as well .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 12:51 PM

@Henry;

I think if you dropped the "how generous you are" part of your shtick, most people would just take the rest of the BS you espouse with a grain of salt.

What you don't seem to grasp is that many people are legitimately struggling...on here and IRL. We both know you have never lifted a finger to help anyone on here; and I'm willing to bet the same is true IRL.

It is a huge insult to folks who coordinate and actually contribute to the various charities on here. 

Not everything is funny. And to those wondering what bills to pay in lieu of others, it is indeed quite heartbreaking. 

ct

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 1:33 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello Again.  And thank you again to all my loyal friends.  I now have 6800 loyal and loving WGT friends.  (Actually one dropped off today so its 6799).

In the name of friendship, why don't we all tell everyone a little about ourselves.  I do know some of you, but not everyone so I would like to get a brief introduction from everyone.  I will start on, and hopefully everyone can chime in with a short intro about themselves....

HENRY KAWA:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 140

- Wealthy with an estimated net worth of over 8 million dollars

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

- 3 Grand kids under age of 7.   

- World traveler.   

- A very good WGT golf player - possibly one of the best of all time (some people dispute this, but others agree) - See comments from various people on my profile page.   

- A very likable humbler person, and generous.    I generally like everyone and get along with most people.  

- Very thankful to WGT for giving the world this platform for playing golf and making friends.  

1,049 Posts
    01-08-2018 9:29 AM

HenryKawa:

Thank you sir for clarifying that for me.  I very much appreciate your assistance and support.  Thanks again.  Henry (the one and only)

I do think Henry is the best Ear-Wigger on WGT.  Ear-Wigger =  says things to get in your head.  This guy really cracks me up the way he gets people to react. 

Henry is really a study in human nature.  His mastery  on being passive aggressive is very good. 

************************************************************************************

Here is everything you want to know about Henry (the one and only) Kawa:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 94

- Wealthy with an estimated net worth of over 8 million dollars

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

- Good looking; Although he is married, he has many women followers who throw themselves at him.  He is like the modern day Tom Jones.

- A very good WGT golf player - possibly one of the best of all time.

***************************************************************************************

A classic example of ear-wigging.  He is just saying this stuff.  He is bored.  If this stuff was true he would not have the time or even take the time to play around here on WGT.

Gary

PS.  Lets just see if Henry responds.  Likely he wont, but maybe he will.

Quite a climb in IQ and I think I mentioned back then, "13 mile marathons" are aka cheating.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 2:02 PM

If nothing else, he's relentless. Apparently, he kept a private message thread between him and me and has resurrected it. It's from December 2020.

At that time, I sent him a message about something he said on the forum. Basically, it was the same thing he recently said again. He "apologized." I accepted. But at that time, he kept replying to that conversation. It's now up to 7 responses from him. And I didn't respond to a single one after I accepted his apology. 

He has five in a row in December 2020, one in December 2021, and another one just recently.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 2:51 PM

Robert1893:
    If nothing else, he's relentless

Has it ever occurred to anyone that, possibly, he cannot help it.

It might be something much deeper than just bragging, false bravado or screaming for attention. Maybe, he has issues that manifest into what we see.

I think the best thing to do is just to ignore and not even reply.... ever.

IMHO

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 3:07 PM

HamdenPro:

I think the best thing to do is just to ignore and not even reply.... ever.

He is what we used to call a forum troll, Now that word is used to describe anyone we don't like or don't agree with BUT He is the classic manifestation of this- And yes feed at your own peril. 

Most likely is a Sock Puppet for one of the people responding to him all the time, I do find some humor from all this .... Good trolling and sock puppets are almost a lost art.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:04 PM

HamdenPro:
    Has it ever occurred to anyone that, possibly, he cannot help it.

Yes, it has occurred to me that he cannot help it. I've dismissed the idea. Clearly, he has the ability to refrain and simply chooses to do otherwise. 

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:16 PM

Robert1893:
    Yes, it has occurred to me that he cannot help it. I've dismissed the idea. Clearly, he has the ability to refrain and simply chooses to do otherwise. 

+1

IMHO one of the reasons WGTNico was brought in was to handle situations like this.  I'm sure he'll do what he thinks is best.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:24 PM

👍

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 11:47 PM
    HenryKawa
     HENRYKAWA

STATUS

I'm sorry
RSS