TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER,

Sun, Jan 30 2022 7:24 PM (109 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 6:00 PM

BPeterson8256:

I get that.

I get that.

There is nothing wrong with a little redundancy, or with doing something twice. 

😂

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 6:26 PM

And the other voice in my head said screw that . to the highest bidder in a other thread rewards are offered for lost signs yet to be found . 

And as to bashing .  I can see him now at his post in charge of corina controll . the white board with earasable markers on the wall of the break room .  the empty coffee cups and whats left of a maple dounet with a bite out of it in a box . he preps his team for as to how to handle a routeen entry for rookies , 

Set the sein , 

As you walk into wellmart there stands the one one only with his break room buddies . ( Mind you this is a under cover investagation  ) Hush Hush and all that .

Welcome to wellmart , Please mask up and would you like to be my friend the man said standing there at the turnstile , If you dont hava " Mask "  one will be given away free but not by me . but he said he had a discount ticket fore 10% off kitty liter ( not including the lumpy type ) .

thats when you see what looks like a make shift girly scout tent set up offering cookies for sale , 

As we all know by looking at the under cover agents tryin to pass off a bad bag of used golf clubs something that fell out of the unit on the way back to HQ , so many factors point as to nothing other than a set up , 

Chapter  # 2 ifin you are up to it ,  I am willing to place my 13 years two your 12 fore a game of reality .

OPY 

EDIT :  sorry for going all unreformed as to  terms but willing to call it is what it is with out calling it .

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 6:34 PM

Thank you to everyone who commented in this thread so far. I thoroughly enjoyed laughing and reading with my “popcorn” lol 

Cheers,

BABZ

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 7:22 PM

We aim to please.

Rarely, we hit the mark. But that's what we're aiming to do, nonetheless. 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:35 AM

Robert1893:
    Rarely, we hit the mark. But that's what we're aiming to do, nonetheless. 

Ah, just like the games variance - as long as you get it close you still have a look at birdie - you don't have to always hit it to 1 foot for a tap in : )  Sometimes - just being reasonably close to the mark is good enough!

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:47 AM

@ed

LOL!

Very true. 😀

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 8:49 AM

Hello All,

I appreciate the constructive criticism.  Thank you for the advise on how I can be a better person.  By you'all trying to change me for the better, it must mean you care.  

My math is good.  I started 12 years ago with a different name.  

I have turned over a new leaf and only tell the truth now.  I am a retired police officer and now am IN CHARGE of a covid enforcement team.  That is the truth.  I know CT always doubts me - but some day I will meet  you and show you my credentials.  I think I can make your jaw drop.   

Thank you again.

The Great Henry Kawa!  (Down East watching the truck convoy).

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 9:09 AM

Hello Again.  And thank you again to all my loyal friends.  I now have 6800 loyal and loving WGT friends.  (Actually one dropped off today so its 6799).

In the name of friendship, why don't we all tell everyone a little about ourselves.  I do know some of you, but not everyone so I would like to get a brief introduction from everyone.  I will start on, and hopefully everyone can chime in with a short intro about themselves....

HENRY KAWA:

- Retired Police Officer (Inspector i/c of CID) with 37 years on the force

- One of the brightest most revered Police Investigator of all time (solved many complicated crimes and murders)

- Very intelligent with a high IQ of 140

- Wealthy with an estimated net worth of over 8 million dollars

- In great shape for his age, running several 13 mile marathons during the summers

- 3 Grand kids under age of 7.   

- World traveler.   

- A very good WGT golf player - possibly one of the best of all time (some people dispute this, but others agree) - See comments from various people on my profile page.   

- A very likable humbler person, and generous.    I generally like everyone and get along with most people.  

- Very thankful to WGT for giving the world this platform for playing golf and making friends.  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 11:13 AM

HenryKawa:
    I have turned over a new leaf and only tell the truth now. 

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 12:11 PM

World traveler. 

Well if you count driving around usa and canada and staying airbrb ..

Thought you were coming to st andrews for 18 holes .

RSS