Help › Forums

TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER,

Sun, Jan 30 2022 7:24 PM (109 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 5:13 PM

HenryKawa:
    Just hurt that everyone is laughing at me.  My feelings.  :(  

Aww Henry, you don't have to copy the other clown in these forums with playing  the "boo hoo look at me, I'm an angel and a victim" card, you're way better than that. Cheer up.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 5:37 PM

HenryKawa:
    all the 12 years I've been here.

HenryKawa:
    So there  you have it folks.. finally the truth. 

Things that make you say " What " Alex for 200 ? 

the correct reply is moot and sorry for highjacking a thread only to make a point as to math and lies add up .

OPY 

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 4:02 AM

twinponds169:

HenryKawa:
    Just hurt that everyone is laughing at me.  My feelings.  :(  

Aww Henry, you don't have to copy the other clown in these forums with playing  the "boo hoo look at me, I'm an angel and a victim" card, you're way better than that. Cheer up.

Umm... just to be clear, are you saying Henry is a way better (did you mean bigger?) clown than the other clown you are referring to?  Well, Henry has been here 12 years; Nov 2012 to Jan 2022 is umm... yes, 12 years.  In henrymaths that is, not the maths the rest of the world uses.

Wish Lizzie was still around, she would have this 'clown' begging for mercy  :)

By the way, I think calling Henry a clown is an offence to clowns!  And similarly, calling him an ass would be an offence to donkeys as they are way smarter, better looking (even from the rear end!), and someone you'd prefer as a friend.  Henry has close on 7000 WGT 'friends', and at least double that amount who laugh at him  :)

Incidentally, donkeys count in donkeymaths, so they've been on WGT for generations.

One has to wonder why he's even allowed to spam the forum with trash?!?

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 4:57 AM

What worries me most is that Henry sent me PM(s) (before I booted him) and he is the same in private as he is in public. His total self delusion is not a charade. He is exactly what he appears to be in the forums !!

oi veh

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 7:14 AM

HenryKawa:
    I'm hurt.  Not hurt at the message.  Just hurt that everyone is laughing at me.  My feelings.  :(  

Henry, we're not laughing at you. We're laughing with..

No, I guess you're correct. We are laughing at you.

What can I say? For me, it's one of my many character flaws. I'm sure you understand the concept of character flaws. An example might be blatantly lying to others and just trying to pass it off as humor or a virtual persona one embraces. 

By the way, it's been a while since you announced you've "turned over a new leaf" and will do better in the future (or some other trite expression along those lines). You might want to consider restating it so as not to break character. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 7:14 AM

Deleted. Double post. 

That's just another character flaw on my part. I think whatever I say is so valuable, I believe it should be read twice! 😉

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 4:16 PM

OK people lest step back from the bashing of a hijacked thread bashing the hijacker . We dont need the new WGT mod   "  WGTIcan "  to show up and lock this thread .

OPY

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 4:18 PM

+1

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 5:38 PM

Robert1893:

I think whatever I say is so valuable, I believe it should be read twice! 😉

I get that.

I get that.

There is nothing wrong with a little redundancy, or with doing something twice. 

• ct690911
    7,194 Posts
    Thu, Jan 27 2022 5:55 PM

opyeuclid:

OK people lest step back from the bashing of a hijacked thread bashing the hijacker . We dont need the new WGT mod   "  WGTIcan "  to show up and lock this thread .

OPY

Opy, your sage advice would carry more weight if you hadn't also swung at the softball down the middle...lol

night all...:)

ct

RSS