Forums

Help › Forums

Problem watching videos

Wed, Sep 21 2022 4:52 AM (49 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:53 PM

I can’t opine about the videos on PC/laptop discrepancies, but I had a weird thing happen on mobile videos today.  I got all of the 150 daily max credits from 75 repetitions of the same video.  It was for invisible braces!

• CaptRon48
    179 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:58 PM

I get the geographic angle but many people get nothing or they were getting and suddenly shut out completely.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:17 PM

I like the "Go Daddy" vids on mobile. They are only 15 seconds. 

A couple days ago, the last time PC vids played for me, Petsmart played 30 consecutive times. A catchy jingle and some cute dogs made it enjoyable. 

AlaskanDame:

I can’t opine about the videos on PC/laptop discrepancies, but I had a weird thing happen on mobile videos today.  I got all of the 150 daily max credits from 75 repetitions of the same video.  It was for invisible braces!

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:24 PM

AlaskanDame:

Happens a lot.  Have never seen just one video for the 75 vids, but most days maybe only show 20-40 different videos.  I see a lot of repeats, and I run 4 different screens of videos.  Run both, at the same time, nox and bluestacks on a win10 computer, my nokia android phone, and a Fire HD 10 tablet.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 8:49 AM

CaptRon48:

I get the geographic angle but many people get nothing or they were getting and suddenly shut out completely.

And workarounds for both iOS and Android devices have been posted on the forums. For a lot of people, those workarounds are effective. 

But yes, you are correct. Many players find themselves at a disadvantage. That's where the community can help. While we didn't have a 12 Days of Christmas this year, players have organized that event and a July event in the past.

I would encourage country clubs to hold similar events for their own members. This year, that's what our country club did. We had a 5-day Christmas giveaway. Many individuals played the part of Santa, with over 60,000 credits worth of equipment and balls being gifted to members.

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 10:03 AM

WGT seems to have several internal "clocks" and I think vids reset on a schedule too, but because they are so sporadic, it's difficult to time them. When both PC and mobile vids were working consistently, the PC worked in the morning and the mobile worked later in the day.

I'm on the left coast in Pacific time zone, but my golf "day" resets at 4 pm based on GMT. 

The free spin resets only after last use on a 24 hour clock. Use it or lose it. Am I the only one that feels lucky if my free spin gets me over 75 coins? lol

CaptRon48:

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 11:21 AM

Duphpherer:
    WGT seems to have several internal "clocks" and I think vids reset on a schedule too, but because they are so sporadic, it's difficult to time them.

The clock for vids currently resets daily at 7:00pm UTC / 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 11:48 AM

Am I the only one that feels lucky if my free spin gets me over 75 coins? lol .

I used to get 1000 to 5000 coins quite regular or a double scratcher but the last couple of month's i am in same boat as you with 75 credits or less .

Maybe wgt are cutting back .

Gold Lightning GIF by Big Time Gaming

• baldvag
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 7 2022 9:32 AM

I also wrote to WGT about being scammed with those stoopid azz worthless freakin surveys.  They said it takes 3 days to get the rewards for the 1 out of 300 that didn't deny me after an hour of answering the focking questions.  I also lost the website video credits page, which was nice to have.  Now I get the credits by cell phones and tablets.  

• Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Thu, Jan 13 2022 3:39 PM

PC videos back today after taking 2022 off to date.  Updated NFL vids, so something new.  

RSS