Forums

Help › Forums

New Ball Idea!

Mon, Feb 7 2022 1:42 PM (26 replies)
  • donkey8798
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 9:02 AM

Please contact WGT, and ask for them to offer donkey balls. The more people that do, the better the chance.......

It's unfair, and downright discriminatory, that other animal balls are offered in the pro shop (Cat and Turkey balls).

TY in advance,

Sean

P.S. - Let WGT know that you love them also...........

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 9:14 AM

I'm stunned at how long we have had cat balls but and we still do not have any hair balls.

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 9:40 AM

twinponds169:

I'm stunned at how long we have had cat balls but and we still do not have any hair balls.

LOL

Cat owner 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 10:09 AM

twinponds169:

Imagine what the ball effect would be for that.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 11:23 AM

With a few scattered kibbles and bits floating around in there, along with that classic cat gag sound effect.

Probably a medium low trajectory, bit of top spin for some rollout, they usually stop dead when they land.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 11:48 AM

twinponds169:

Probably a medium low trajectory, bit of top spin for some rollout, they usually stop dead when they land.

Yep...on slow greens you use a baseball bat to putt not a putter!!

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 12:49 PM

donkey8798:
    It's unfair, and downright discriminatory, that other animal balls are offered in the pro shop

After reading your post, I did some poking around.  It appears that the Donkey Ball has not been an option as it would then necessitate the need for an Elephant Ball and may lead to political unrest.

Furthermore, to appease the ASPCA, no animal balls of any kind will be offered to members to play with. It is not only cruel to the animal but just wrong.

However, do not despair, Biodegradable, eco-friendly balls will soon be available. 

EDIT: Google it, this crap is for real!!! They even have one that dissolves over time.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 1:39 PM

...just in case hp wants one...  : ))

...or anyone else for that matter.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 1:46 PM

...just in case hp wants one...  : ))

I love it!!!! I imagine the kick should be controllable as long as you do not play behind the ball.

Can you put a dozen of those in my bag? Oh, do Donkey's swim?

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sat, Jan 1 2022 1:53 PM

HamdenPro:
    do Donkey's swim?

I think so, but where are you playing exactly? Lol.

RSS