Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Mar 21 2024 10:01 AM (1,170 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 3:51 PM

SamSpayed:
    I fail to see where a celebrity (or anyone else for that matter) making money by using a clever marketing gimmick to legally sell marijuana-based edibles is disrespecting anyone who went to prison for growing and smoking marijuana.  Seems like quite a stretch to me.

LMAO...Funny I kind of knew you would have a need to disagree with my perspective.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 4:20 PM

PureGro1:
    LMAO...Funny I kind of knew you would have a need to disagree with my perspective.

Carry on with your passive-aggressive memes.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 4:35 PM

SamSpayed:
    Carry on with your passive-aggressive memes.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 4:44 PM

⬆️⬆️⬆️

Ahhh, the Incredible WGT Forum Threads, a warm happy family!!!

See the source image

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 5:32 PM

Let me try to clarify the obvious you seem to be missing.

I grew up in the 70's. Depending on the amounts you were caught with, up to LIFE in prison.

That was for the slave class of us, not the better off with money to burn, made from illegal alchol during prohibition....

Example, THE KENNEDY"S Americas royalty, I believe they were called, I know differently

I live next to them.........................

I digress

Now, the rich poiliticians are running the show, will leagalized marijauna, everywhere.

The differnce between the two classes is the rub here.

Decades ago, the populace was facing real time on ANY amount. Now there is no real time involved because of logic.

The war on drugs is just about over, useless apendage of an iron fisted, thought process, with no FACTS to back up the TYRANNY exercized against the down trodden, looking for RELIEF from the circus this country is, & has always been.

By the way, The war is over, drugs essentially won.....

It's such a shame your child you told me about, could NEVER find a specific type of relief, rather than psychotropics, and anti-depressents.

Marijuana is now widely used, but still not talked about in main stream medicine

So who really is to blame here, Sam?

It was & is now known, the benefits from this plant, are far to numerous to list.....

A medicine that CURES many ailments that can be GROWN AT HOME will always be under scrutiny , & fought against by "BIG PHARMA", and its affiliates... No money or CONTROL, under these cicumstances...

When "PureGro" extends (him or herself) it is for simple knowledge about the plants products, and past personal knowledge of consumption.....IMO

For anyone to marginalize that, is still lock step in line, with the real THIEVES

The ones who LIED, cheated, and stole their way into the prison system we have today

Prisons equal money. We are the largest devolped country with a prison system, run 'FOR PROFIT'

This is not meant to be PERCIEVED as a dig, shot over the bow, or any other maniacal response to demean you. It is all FACT!

Your denigrating remarks towards "PureGro" should buy you a spot in the time-out box...

But don't worry, wgt is never going to post this. Others shall recieve it in a PM.

I don't know what "NICO"S problem is with the innocuous truth in here, but he has a woody on denying my FACTUAL, INNOCUOUS posts.

Fascism, up & running well in these forums.................

Some reflection on kind perception, instead of WAITING to be insulted, would do anyone a ship-load of good

Part of the problem, not the solution

Obama released large amounts of pot dealers before he left.......

My perception of that is, Someone in here thinks they are better than Obama

"My names Joe Friday. I work homicide, Just the facts please"...........

Agian, if y'all find a problem with this post, look in the mirror to see the irresponsible CONTROLLERS haveing there everlasting 15 minutes............

Love is the answer, not demeanig the masses because of inability to adapt to new ideas

McCarthyism is calling from the 60's, they say you are doing a bang-up job of keeping misgivings on the top of their roster............

Rianbows & unicorns for all

Apothegm

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 5:35 PM

"Carry on with your passive" blah blah

If you're going to try to insult me, you should first figure out whether or not I care"

Jimmy cracked corn

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 7:05 PM

gonfission:

Let me try to clarify the obvious you seem to be missing.

(yadda yadda}

Apothegm

WTF does any of this word cabbage mean? Do you like reading what you write?

What boring crap!

WHO CARES?

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 8:17 PM

gonfission:

DuFussMcGoo:

WHO CARES?

I care. I do not know what it all means, but I did enjoy reading it - LOL

It is so laissez faire, and c'est la vie, deep, so meaningless, yet written with such meaning. I give it 

👍👍

Besides, I love unicorns and rainbows.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 10:29 PM

HamdenPro:

gonfission:

DuFussMcGoo:

WHO CARES?

I care. I do not know what it all means, but I did enjoy reading it - LOL

It is so laissez faire, and c'est la vie, deep, so meaningless, yet written with such meaning. I give it 

👍👍

Besides, I love unicorns and rainbows.

Joe has been on my friend list a loooong time. I find him to be a quirky and endearing soul..:)

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 11:19 PM

gonfission:
    When "PureGro" extends (him or herself) it is for simple knowledge about the plants products, and past personal knowledge of consumption.....IMO

Nah.  He posted because he got his poor wittle feelings triggered by a funny meme that HamdenPro posted.  Simple as that.

RSS