Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:08 AM (1,171 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2022 6:52 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 8:12 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 8:12 AM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 12:08 PM

HamdenPro:

LOL...

I gotta say this, it drives me a bit insane how some of these celebrities pop up to make money off this plant- While some of us risked their life to grow this plant and tell people the truth all along, not just when it became a mainstream event. Its disrespectful as heck to the people who died in prisons for growing or smoking a PLANT.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 4:56 PM

PureGro1:
    While some of us risked their life to grow this plant

Hmmm, where is your farm, Afghanistan?

Image result for killer beetles clipart

Bee A front line worker. PureGro Farms is now hiring.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 8:30 PM

HamdenPro:

Hmmm, where is your farm, Afghanistan?

I know your joking, But seriously some people do not understand that what is taken for granted today- has gotten friends and family of mine killed, peoples family's and pets shot because they were growing a plant. I dont expect most people to agree with the risks taken or even understand it.

Anyone of us enjoying the benefits today, stand on the shoulders of giants that many will never really get what drove them to take those risks. Its not always about Money, some did it to help someone with cancer or aids or some other debilitating disease and sometimes its just about freedom.

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 6:04 AM

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 7:31 AM

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Jul 13 2022 3:41 PM

PureGro1:
    I gotta say this, it drives me a bit insane how some of these celebrities pop up to make money off this plant- While some of us risked their life to grow this plant and tell people the truth all along, not just when it became a mainstream event. Its disrespectful as heck to the people who died in prisons for growing or smoking a PLANT.

I fail to see where a celebrity (or anyone else for that matter) making money by using a clever marketing gimmick to legally sell marijuana-based edibles is disrespecting anyone who went to prison for growing and smoking marijuana.  Seems like quite a stretch to me.

RSS