Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:08 AM (1,171 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 4:50 PM

HamdenPro:
    Am I the only one that noticed the women in the back is laughing?

Those P.A.'s can get pretty uppity. however, his laughter is uncontrollable at the end

1 - At his local, I'm sure that's a hard yes

2 - You got it...

3 - Maybe

4 - It actually makes you NORMAL if you laugh at that, if you did not, I would have my suspicions

5 - No, actual events being filmed

6 - I simply typed in *Obama-care*... Saw that 10 years ago, Thought you may like it

You'll still crack up years from now about this. This is timeless humor at its best

Glad the funny bone liked it.....................................

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 8:18 PM

I cannot get the entire video to fit right, the bottom half is missing. So, please just click on it and you can see the whole thing, unless Scott comes along and repost it for me... : )

Video removed since Scott fixed it for me and reposted below.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 1:19 AM

HamdenPro:

I cannot get the entire video to fit right... : )

Happy to do so HP. WGT put a maximum height of 500px on media stuff. So if you are posting a 9 x 16 portrait video (which is roughly twice as tall as it is wide), put a height in of 500 and a width of about 250...

; )

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 3:02 PM

Hey, careful with that drink!!

EDIT: Hey, Scott, I DID IT!!, tyvm

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2022 4:14 PM

HamdenPro:

Hey, careful with that drink!!

After seeing the outcome, she must have been the one driving, to have gotten the cart there in the first place.  I think she was being careful with the drinks, she kept the glass empty, except for this time.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 2:04 AM

HamdenPro:
    EDIT: Hey, Scott, I DID IT!!, tyvm

Nice one HP, thank you. If you need any help again, just call.  ; )

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2022 3:27 PM

ScottHope:
    If you need any help again, just call. 

Nice touch. You know, of course, that phone is going to end up on some Commissioner's (Moderator) desk in a future issue...We may have to give up the spotlight due to lobbying efforts on behalf of low flying bats in the city. Apparently, the light is distracting and making it difficult for them to find mice.

It make take some time, or at least until the next WGT update when they can alter the logo on the phone to match Hoperman's.  Word from above is the phone logo is to take high priority in WGT's list of fixes. I am told this may happen as soon as they make the PAW balls bark which, to date, has the programmers stymied. It seems a bark is harder than a meow but easier than vapor. Go figure!!

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2022 8:33 AM

Imagine if these were among the "large" breeds..

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 6:51 AM

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2022 5:39 AM

Now, this is Baseball..

RSS